Number One

Sorry this one is short, but I hope you like it!!! :D

CHAPTER TWELVE

I fell back on the blanket.

"Mmm... That was some good food!"

Zayn climbed on top of me. "I'm glad you liked it." Then, suddenly, Zayn stood up quickly. I hadn't noticed, but it had began pouring down rain. Zayn grabbed my hand and stood under the edge of the overhang.

"Ready for number 1?" Zayn asked me, smiling.

"I've been ready all afternoon!"

Zayn laughed and we ran into the rain. We ran around a bit before crashing into each other. Our chests pressed together and our foreheads brushed together. Our smiles disappeared. We leaned in and our noses brushed against each other. Our lips finally touched and we both shuddered, goosebumps appearing on our skin. We began to move our lips and they moved in sync. Zayn's hands slid down my arms and more goosebumps rose on them. I took a deep breath in and continued to kiss Zayn. He pulled me closer and i stood on my toes to get even closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Zayn put his hands on my cheeks and pulled my face closer. I felt the rain soaking through my clothes easily and I ignored that I was getting chilly. I was too wrapped up in the kiss. We pulled away breathless after a couple minutes. Zayn stared into my eyes and I stared back into his deep brown ones.

"I love you Niall Horan." He told me, taking my hand.

I squeezed his hand. "I love you too Zayn Malik." He smiled and then grinned and then began laughing. I stared at him, confused.

"Zayn?"

"We're soaked Ni!" He laughed.

"And?"

"I dunno."

"Oh my god your so weird."

"You LOVE it!" He screamed, running around in circles. He had his arms out and the rain poured down, making him squint. He looked so... Happy. Then Zayn stopped and tilted his head towards the sky. His eyes were closed and put his hands up to his mouth.

"I LOVE NIALL HORAN!!!" He screamed.

I chuckled and ran over to him.

"I LOVE ZAYN MALIK!!!" I screamed.

I smiled at him. He had his head still pointed at the sky, his eyes closed, letting the cold rain run down his caramel colored skin. I took his face in my hands and turned it towards me. He opened his eyes.

"I love Zayn Malik." I whispered again. He hugged me. I hugged him back tightly.

"I love Niall Horan." He whispered. I smiled and kissed his neck quickly. We walked back under the overhang and packed up our things. We ran back to the car and heated it up as fast as we could. Me and Zayn wrapped up in towels to dry off and we turned our seat warmers on. I bounced around and laughed. Zayn and my teeth were chattering as our soaked clothes clung onto our cold skin. Zayn took my hands in his and rubbed them, warming them up.

"Okay, let's go back!" Zayn said, turning his head to the front of the car.

"Mmhmm..." I sat back in the seat and relaxed, feeling myself falling asleep. I felt the car stop gently and lips press to my forehead.

"I love you Ni..." The beautiful boy sitting next to me whispered in my ear. My face flushed and I let myself fall asleep.