COFFEE PROBLEMS

Emelda

"After cleaning my office, I decided to go meet Mr Arthur so he can tell me the next thing to do...

Although I really detest this PA of a thing, only God knows that I don't want to work with this freak" I just hope that the pay would be mouthwatering for me and my family.

Getting to the front of his door I knocked once,

Come in! I heard a faint voice.

Opening the door and entering his office I saw his back facing me and his head resting on the headrest in his comfy office chair..

Sir! "Am through with cleaning", his there any work for me?. I asked, waiting patiently for his reply.

No! "For now just help me gets cup of coffee at the office estaminet".. He said serenely...

Okay sir! I said and started walking outside..

Alex!

I stopped on my track as I head him say something" Sir are you talking to me? I asked as I turn to meet his gaze on me.

Call me Alex! My name is Alexander so call me Alex and stop with the sir. He said this time around with his hand at the back of his neck.

Okay si!.. Alex.. I said awe at his sudden mood. Well that makes it a good for today, "I just hope he remains like this... I said as I opened the door and left for the estaminet at the 7th floor.. Well I actually asked around before knowing the office cafeteria was at the 7th floor..

Today was really ethic' "after giving boss man his cafe I went to get his suit from the laundry shop, it was actually boss man driver Thomas that took me to the laundry shop! "After 15 minutes of going and coming back I went for lunch, while I was at lunch I made two friends " Matthew and Freya", they were really pleasant and mood booster.

After lunch I had few files to fax for boss man which took my time till 6 in the evening..

I left the office by 7:30 pm before going home which am already in right now...

Ah! Today was really ethic, very very.. I kept on raging and breathing heavily..

I swear if boss man over work me tomorrow "am gonna kick his ass", his a total freak and a maniac. No other staff work the way am actually working right now..
To hell with him and his fucking PA work..

But I don't really think i am gonna stop working anytime soon, I asked him how much he was going to pay me and I was really overwhelmed because the price was really overwhelming and huge..

Well am going to keep working until have saved enough and gotten myself a better and accommodating job and by then I can stop.

Entering into my room, " I pulled off the clothes I wore to work and walked into the bathroom, I took the toothbrush and paste ' after putting enough quantity I started brushing my teeth so I won't have bad odour tomorrow morning...

"I finishes brushing after some minutes then I took my shower cap and took my sponge and began scrubbing my body" few minutes later I was done, I rinsed my body and walked out of the bathroom with my towel around my chest; which covered my most sensitive part.

After cleaning my body I got clad in my blue and white pyjamas" after wearing my sleep cloth I wore my pink foamy slipper and started walking out of my room to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I settled for a batter milk pancake with a sugar syrup..
After eating I decided to watch a little movie, I later settled with an american action movie titled "Everly".. I was in the third seen when I actually slept off on the couch...

Waking up in the morning to see that I over slept and right now I've got 35 minutes to be at work..
I hurriedly enter the bathroom and brushed my teeth, after that I took my bath.. "Coming out I checked the time to see I've got only 28 minutes remaining..

I quickly took my undies and clothes out..
After wearing my free pencil skirt and free cream top" I took my dark brown shoe and bag, then I applied a light makeup and started running for the road so I could catch a cab to work..

I had only two minutes left as I quickly stopped at the 7th floor to get Alex's coffee...
And besides have been meaning to ask why he always wear the mask but am just so new to this work so I don't not want to be jobless, meanwhile its not my fucking business so why do I now care..

After getting the coffee "I entered the elevator and pressed the upper floor, which is the last floor and his the 16th floor to his office..

I knocked twice but got no reply so I decide to go back and to my chair and drop my bag when I mistakenly bumped into boss man Alex..

Oh my God! Boss man am so sorry", wait did I just call him boss man, oh am so fucking screwed; I thought as I quickly ran to my desk and drop the cup..

Coming back with a wiper I didn't see boss man outside so I just entered his office without even knocking..
The first sight I saw made me drooling" to even worsen the case boss man wasn't even helping matters he was just smirking as if he wasn't feeling any hotness of the coffee I just poured on him..
"I was still looking at his bare chest when I felt someone waving his hand for me..

Oh am so sorry bos...Alex, I mean Alex am really sorry.. I was only scared that you would fire me for being late at my second day..that was why I bumped into you while trying to impress you with the cup of coffee.. Am sorry Alex, please forgive me this once", I begged again looking at him in the eyes because he was so close as we were breathe apart.

Can you please clean me up, and stop with the apology "its really pissing me off", he said as he took two step backward.

Okay sir! I answered as I quickly walked to his table to get another wiper.. I walked back to him and started cleaning his chest, cleaning his chest brought a feeling I've never in my life felt before, but I quickly pushed it to the back of my head" the worst thing was that the feeling kept getting stronger that I had to give him the wipe to clean it himself! Sir please I think you should do this yourself cause am actually feeling a bit awkward doing it; I said as I walked five steps away from him shivering as if I fell into an iceberg or bath in ice.. The worst thing was that I was sweating and shivering.. Am I actually sure am alright" I thought as I kept stirring at his captivating structure.. Uh! I moaned softly trying as hard as I could to avoid any eye contact with him..

Sir... "I mean Alex if am done here can I please go to my duty post?", I asked him smiling shyly..

Okay you can; he said as he continued wiping his bare body... I was still lost in my own thought when I heard my name.

Imelda", this was the first time for me to see Alex calling me by my real name..

Alex it Emelda, not Imelda" Imelda his my late aunt's name, my name is Emelda as in capital letter 'E'. I said correcting his mistake.

Okay! That mean you were name after her um?, "he asked me folding his hands across his chest".

Yes; I didn't get to see her, but the day I did in our families photo album I saw her picture, she look so much like me, "well enough with the story" do you have any work for me Alex? I asked him sharply.

He only nods his head meaning his got no job for me, "I was about holding the door knob when his voice stopped me in track.

Do you have any oil for burnt?, " I really need it so it won't scar like my face", "he said rather too fast because his face change to a what did I just say look...

You've a Mark on your face?, "can I see it Alex, please can I?", I asked walking closer to were he is..was the scar the reason he wears a mask? Is it that bad that it had to make him wear a mask? But his got his both eye now?. Let me see it Alex! I said one more time movie ng to his front.

I stood close to him and was losing the tie at the back of his head so it could grant me free access to see his scar...

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wow! Seems Emelda wants to see the face of Alex the beast, the scar face whom his girlfriend left.. What do you think would be her reaction when she sees his scar.

👇👇
Let's unlock next episode and see👀

© All right reserved📝