Hurts

AUTHOR
After having Mel back, Alex couldn't take his eyes off her! All his mind was that she would leave at any small mistake he does and because of that, he was careful of what may escape his mouth at that time.
Mel on the other hand was full of regret and guilt.
All her thought was that Alex would tell her to leave after taking his child away from him without his consent and acknowledgement will take his son away from her. She began having different thoughts running through her mind. Like! what if Alex tell her to leave and that he does not love her,
What if he tells me how utterly selfish I was.
She look at the smiling pair and felt a heavy burn in her chest.
All her wishes were a few seconds far from her and she was enjoying the sight although the guilt was still there.
She felt herself crying, and the tears falling down her cheek. And then she knew that nothing could stop her from loving the man close to her. SENATOR DECKER
Hello! Rex? What's going on,? Haven't gotten feedback about my daughter?" I said, talking to Rex my private investigator. Well, Mr Decker! I know where your daughter is right now" Rex said from the line.
Okay! So where is she right now? I asked impatiently. She is at Arthur's cooperation" Rex said calmly. What's she doing there, or does she work there when I could provide her living expenses." I said feeling sad that my blood had to work tirelessly. No! She is only there to see the father of her baby, who happens to be the CEO of Arthur and Co" he said making a stop to a halt because I was already on my way to my car, going over to Arthur and Co to see my long lost daughter.
So! You mean to say my daughter had a relationship with Alexander?" I asked walking to my car which the door was already opened for me to enter.
Yes! Sir and they are in a relationship" he said again.
I smiled to myself before deciding to tell Rex that I was going over to see my daughter.
The hurt I felt after betraying her still seems fresh, I know that even though her boyfriend happens to be Alex the youngest billionaire in Detroit and all over America, she would still feel a little hurt.
Well! Right now, am on my way to Arthur's and Co to see my daughter and to get her back into my life" I said to Rex as I said "Goodbye " before ending the call by listening to his voice.
I've made up my mind to tell her the truth about what I did to her and her mother.
'oh, Imelda help me make your daughter's head soft like yours so I can get her back into my life I thought silently prayed as the car kept moving to Royal Avenue.
REX
What have I done?
How do I tell Alex that I didn't know decker was going to go to his company looking for his daughter.
I had a better drive over there before the decker cause a problem there.
'I better go' I thought as I ran out of my office and enter my car. Driving straight to Arthur's and Co. ERICA
Who does this b---h think she is to come back here and want to take my Alex away from me, she had better wait for whatever deal is coming her way because I will never let any a-----e into my man's life.
Even if it means my killing both her and her son.
I thought as I walked back into the company and my department.
Nonsense!. DYLAN
This is the fourth day we had come searching for Emelda but couldn't find her.
So we decided to track her cell because we had gotten the opportunity from a friend who willingly gave us her number.
We called and the direction the phone gave to us was at Detroit and right now we had booked for an evening flight that would take us there to continue our search.
I just hope we find her, although I hate this idea of going to Detroit I just have to.
Because I miss her and I love her.
But isn't love too soon.?