Unmasked

EMELDA
I've been trying to get everything he said out of my head, but it was useless. I looked at his eyes with missed feeling, not wanting our gaze to unlock I kissed him on his lips, savouring every moment like it was our last and ever. I pursed when he stopped kissing me, I looked at him with pleading and yearning eyes wanting him more and not wanting a stop to whatever we were about to do into his car.

"Let's get home Mel," he said making it seem as if he was apologizing.

"But...."

"Don't Emelda ... I'm not really in any mood to do this, I can't break your heart like this, I just don't want to. Right now I would drop you off at your old apartment, I just want to be alone." He said as he started driving the car to the road leading to my former alley.

"But I want to stay with you Alex, am not sure I'd be able to a layover without you. Please let's just go over to your place and not mine?" I asked instead of saying it.

"Emelda you can't go home with me, not today. Would you be happy if I break bottles and glasses everywhere? Would you be happy to see me down? Would you be happy if I raped you? Hmm, would you be happy to see my all destroyed half face? Would you be happy if you see the real monster in me?" He asked lastly as he stopped the car and screamed hitting his fist on the car wheel. "You don't want to be with a monster like me Emelda and I can't see myself treating you indisposed and poorly. Please Mel just leaves and don't come back. We can be seen each other at work." He said finally.

I looked at him with teary eyes, my pain has been doubled by him and my heart shattered at his sudden outburst and frustration. "I want..." I pursued le thinking thoroughly before making the biggest decision ever in my whole life. "I want you to take my virginity, Alex, I want it now and I can't for us to get home and get down with it. And if after having sex with me you don't want me to stay I would go and never come back again." I finally said then slumped back on the car seat. My breath hitching at every moment I've used in holding my breath and letting all those words out of my mouth.

---------------

He was silent the whole time till we got to his mansion. He didn't even bother helping me with the door he just came down from the car, still in utter silence. Slamming the door shut in a hard way and making his way to the front lobby, he opened the door before walking in and leaving the door for me to close behind.

It's been twenty minutes since Alex entered his room and refused to open the door for me. He has broken numerous bottles and glasses he has been screaming and banging at the wall, I could even feel his heave breath that was escaping his mouth. I can even swear that he was breathing because of the blow he had given the wall. My whole eyes have disappointed me because I could no longer feel my tears again, my face was as dry as a desert and my eyes were now swollen. If you had cried without tears by now you should know what I meant by it.
"Alex please can you open the door, am feeling weak," I said trying to get his attention which I had been doing for over 15 minutes now if not more than.

He was still mute but the door lock clicked indicating that he had opened the door. I was frightened by the damage which Alex had done. "Alex", I called but was welcomed by a man with a half-burnt face and a clean face which I knew belonged to Alex.
"Can I touch you?" I asked as I leaned closer to him.

My hands were about touch his face when he jolted back and fell on top of a glass with I knew he broke because of anger. Now I know he had anger issues but never knew it had come to the extent of destroying him.

I moved closer to him and cupped his face in my hands, even with the burnt he still looked handsome and kissable. That missed feelings I thought and talked about in the car started replaying in my head.
I held him and dragged him up, I took him to the bathtub and cleaned his injured hand and removed his clothes one after the other. Taking a full look at his nude body I swallowed a big lump in my throat.

"Em can you scrub your body?" I asked looking at his eyes. When I waited for seconds and got no reply from the man I walked closer to him and started moving my hands seductively in his nude skin and wetting him with clean water.
After a minute I was done, and my clothes were a little wet, I decided to take my bath also and since he was sitting in the tub I removed my clothes and scrubbed my body also.

A few minutes later I was rinsing my body when I felt a hand on my back, it later left my back and drew my waist closer to him. I was backing him, my body shivered at his every hold. I wanted him even though I didn't understand the feeling. My whole body denied me access and I didn't want any delay from him, I just want him to do what he has to do with me here and now.

He twirled me around so I could face him. His dark green eyes starring at me with need and want.
I was still out of earth she he took me by the lips and started kissing every trace and space in my whole bare body. After fifteen minutes he carried me bridal style to the room. Getting to the room he took a pair of clean white towels and cleaned my body, he cleaned his and took me to the makeup table in the room. He dropped me on top of it, my back facing the table while my breast and face facing the ceiling including the other part of my body that was facing upwards. I shivered by his touch on my breast and tongue on my nipple Sucking me with every power in him.
"Alex..!" I yanked at his touch on my bare breast.

"Call my name!" He ordered and slipped his index finger into my private part, at first it was a bit frustrating because it was my first but slowly it started making me want more of him.
"Please" I begged for an unknown reason best known to my deficiency. "I want you Alex please take me now" I screamed as I held onto his hair tightly.

"Not so fast beautiful, well have to take things slow and steady." He said as he took his middle and clipped it with his index finger and dipped it into me making me jump a little at his movement. His teeth were eating into my neck and earlobe and I didn't want him to stop.

After a few minutes of biting intensely at my neck, he stopped and looked at my face as if in need of answers.
"Are you ready?" he asked me as if wanting me to grant him a very special will.
I nodded absentmindedly because I was already lost in my fantasy and I was not ready to come out of it. Not yet.

"Am all yours Alex" I stated in a commanding tune not wanting him to stop whatever thing he was doing in my body and to me.
He gently kneeled in between my legs, me not knowing whatever thing he was about doing learned into all his commands and instructions.

I was still remising on the thought of how his kisses and touches were when I felt a cold or should I say warm substance on my erectile organ.
My waist left his hold which means left me to hold as I lost absolved come off my body, I kept moving differently. For good 3 minutes we were still in the mouth work section when I felt as if a hot liquid was going to spill out of my private organ.
"Haa, I can't hold it any longer. Am about to......hmm I urgently need to go urinate." I said as he unplugged his fingers from my c**t
I wanted him to use protection but both of us had non as he doesn't interact with people too much. I on the other hand have never seen a reason to need one.

"Have me like this Alex, I'll get the birth control pill," I said as he nodded lightly smiling like a jumbo lottery winner.

"It gonna hurt a little, then it would later be pleasurable?" he said more like a question.
I smiled light letting him know I was born ready, though right now I felt scared and anxious at the same time. I don't understand how it goes.
His now erected d**k was starring at me like a pistol ready to fire.
I felt him put the tip of his erection inside of me, I jumped slightly but composed myself so I won't make him end whatever he was doing to me.
I didn't know my legs had betrayed me as I heard him talk. "Open for me, dear. Am gonna be easy." this was the first time he spoke to me gently and with assurance.
His first toss was quite painful but gradually I started moving in pleasure and wants I was feeling myself being removed from the ground and being dropped past on a pilar of an iceberg as my whole body felt bumps wanted him more and more.
"Faster Alex, faster." I was breathing heavily also with him. I started feeling like am about to explode, "I think am going to have my first release". I said as I  began feeling my first organism and it was really special because it came from Alex.

Yes, it's special.