FLIGHT DESASTER

Emelda's POV

After packing I stood outside the house with mum and Dad, Dad and mum gave their advice..

When I mean advice I mean, Emelda my  daughter please stay away from bad friends, always pray before you sleep, do not have a boyfriend who will only use and dump you, don't stay late night because Detroit is different from Oklahoma okay my daughter!!!🙄 That was mum and dads statement as we stood outside the compound waiting for the cab I booked for my journey...

After 5 minutes of standing outside and taking all the advice my parents were giving me the cab finally came and the driver came down to apologize because he cane late..
After packing all my luggage's into the boot of the car, I entered into the backseat and waved my parents good byes...

15 minutes later the airport was in sight, we got to the front of the airport and the cab man helped me to pack all my luggage's out of the car.. I played him and he drove off, I dragged all my luggage's but before I could move a young looking man moved to my front smiling.. He was clad in a white t-shirts and a black pants, he was wearing a Nike white shoe which had a black nick symbol👟✔ on it...he had a blonde hair and a little beards, his dark blue eyes were fisted on me and his beautiful hands were waving at me... Wait!! Did I just say waving.. Oh my God! I was in a trance staring at his handsome face while he was trying to being me out of my wonder land... A slight blush prank up on my check and I tried hiding the shame of me drooling at his handsomeness...

Detroit would be leaving in 30 minutes.. I heard the voice of a lady say through the intercom and I quickly increased my pace as he help me with the other two luggage's, running along as if he was the one missing his flight...

After about 15 minutes of checking and all I was finally in the plane, and the stranger I found out he was in the VIP flight to Detroit but silly me I didn't even bother asking him his name, all I care right now is that I am inside the plane and it would be leaving in about 14 to 15 minutes time....

I was sitting close to the window when I suddenly saw people screaming and taking photo of God knows who or what...

I turn to their gaze and found out they were taking the photo of a man in a black beautiful mask... He was walking majestically not minding the people taking photos of him...
Some Korea girls and american girls were just screaming and praising him as if he was some Greek god... Well his cute though even with the mask, but I don't think he is my style.. I hate men who see their self so big... I like men like my stranger who help me with my luggage's...

I was still praising the stranger when someone jotted me out of my wonderful imaginary state...
I looked up to see who the person may be only to see a  seating close to me and not evening minding if he was seating on someone's space...

Whatever!!!

                 Alex's POV

After a long and boring ride to the airport we were finally there... When I got to the airport, lots of people were drooling, mostly the girls, the guys were just envying me because they couldn't get any attention the way I was getting them... Well am already used to it so I don't give a dem..

When I got inside the plane I was looking for a good and comfortable chair to seat when I saw a girl with black brown hair, her golden brown eyes were so beautiful I must confess she is a beauty to behold... She was on a white blouse and white pants and white sandals... All her attention was just on the chair opposite her and suddenly she just started blushing.. Oh I thought she was not like the rest who knew me and was always screaming or blushing at my presence...

All of a sudden she just turn her face to look at me, all the her face which was blushing and excited over my presence suddenly turned pale...

"Why are you seating here?". She asked looking so serious..

Oh my God, look at this girl asking me why am seating there, doesn't she know who I am, does she think her father owns this plane...

"Am talking to you, mask man".She said again calling me mask man, all her face full of danger..

"I..thought..no body was sitting here".. I said shuttering, I didn't even no I could shutter like this for a mere girl...

"Okay!.. She said as she turn again to face the mirror...
I was still looking at her wondering why she was different from the rest when different girls just came to our seat and started asking different questions...

"Oh my God, oppa why are you sitting with this  this girl, come sit with me".... the girl on Blondie hair said...

When I saw that the rest was still coming close, and to the extent I wanted to puck... I quickly signaled Max to come help me get rid of them... But before Max could walk to my seat... The girl stood up angrily, a her focus was on the girls disturbing the living hell out of me...

"Get out!!".She said her hands pointing forward for them to see, as in she was trying to point out there seat for them...
"Why in earth can a girl not have pride... You just stood up and started roaming one man in particular... What's in him that other men doesn't have.. Oh my God this is totally a flight disaster, Man you caused all this, so its either you seat elsewhere or you send them to their seats so I can have my privacy and peace, not that you're even cute than my stranger". She said finally ending all her long angry speech.

I was dumbfounded, I couldn't even utter a word.Max on the other hand was overwhelmed and shocked as I was. He finally walked back to his seat because all the girls ran back to their seat with fear written allover their faces.

I too was not left out, but mine was covered with my mask.
The girls remained like that before we finally left for Detroit.

Coming down from the plane, I was really tired because I couldn't catch any glimpse of sleep... I was doing an all night watching over miss disaster that I couldn't even fall asleep...

She slept with her head resting on the backrest in her chair...she slept soundly without making any sound...
I loved her soft snores and her lips, which was pouted as if wanting a kiss😚...

When the plane landed.. She just came down took her things and boarded a cab to only God knows... She didn't even wait to know my name or were I stay... Well why do I care and besides I have always been the one sobbing those that asked of my address or number, so why  do I care now that miss disaster didn't ask...

Whatever!!!...

I was still in my trance when Max came to tell me that the limo is waiting for me... I quickly followed him to the car, when I got there Thomas my driver was there and some of my body guard were there... I quickly slide in the car and Thomas drove off with the two cars at the front and back while we  were in the middle...

Well I pray I come across miss disaster again...I said to myself as I turned to face the mirror in my car enjoying the peaceful breeze in Detroit..

❤❤
Berry

Pls vote, follow, comment, share.

All right reserved📝