Tampered

AUTHOR
Shortly after Alex saw Rex coming into his company with Senator Decker, Emelda's father. He saw Emelda's too coming into his company smiling boldly walked close to him unaware of the unexpected visitors around she walked to Alex and hugged him smiling.
"hey! Love" she said, disengaging herself from the hug.
"How are you doing? And why ware you here?" he asked all together.
"slowly Mr, I haven't even bought to your office and besides why were you standing here with these people? She asked to turn around to look at the people Alex was talking to before she came.

ALEX
Starring at Emelda and everyone present today, I was there contemplating on how to get Emelda's attention away from them when Seth spoke making Emelda look over at him.
"Well seems the beauty I came to see is already here... " Seth said, Emelda's turned fully and noticed Seth before smiling confusingly at him.
"hey?" she said not taking her eyes off him. "what are you doing here in Detroit?.. " Emelda asked again as she looked at the both of us suspiciously
"well, I went to your company to see you but was told you resigned and moved to Detroit, so I came over here to search for you. And here you are. " Seth said smirking at Emelda. "And my real names are Seth and also a brother to Alex," he said again smirking at me.
'okay! I can't take this anymore, Seth's just testing my patience. '
I glanced at him giving him the face that says 'stay-away-from-her'.
He looked at me and just smiled.
Emelda was still thinking about what Seth was doing here, by the look on her face she was totally lost in thoughts and not even paying attention to the other visitors by our right when Rex spoke out.
"Hello, Mel?" he asked looking at her calmly. Bringing Emelda's back from her thought
"Hey, oh my gosh! What are you doing here and why are you with, " Emelda was saying but was cut off by Rex.
"yeah! Since there's no need to introduce myself I will go on to the reason being here. Well, I came here with your father, Senator Decker Mason.
Emelda looked from Rex to Senator Decker, it was then her face changed from confused to anger as realization hit her that Rex could have been sent to spy on her in Oklahoma and to monitor her every move.
"Was that the reason to talk to me and my son, and please don't tell me you were being all nice because you were sent to spy on me by this man?" Emelda asked, her fingers pointing straight at senator Decker. " because my so-called father?. " she asked completing her words of before, tears gathering in her eyes as she knew that was the reason because Rex was speechless and was showing a regretful face.
"Am so sorry Emelda, I didn't mean to leave your mother and to become a bad father. " Decker said speaking for the first time,
He tried moving closer but was stopped by Emelda who didn't want his touching in her body.
Rex on the other hand was silent because it was obvious he didn't have an answer to any of Emelda's questions.
"don't you dare come any closer, after leaving my mother to die, even when you knew she was pregnant, you denied her totally because of your stupid wealth. ". Emelda's said allowing all her tears to flow.
At that minute all I wanted to do was to just go over to her and hug her, but before I could even move closer to her she was already by my side and took the key to my car leaving for me hers because hers would be at the far parking lot and before she would get there people would have noticed something.
Emelda turn and started walking to the exit when Decker spoke again. "Am so sorry Emelda, if I had known I was deceived the whole time, I sure wouldn't have sent your mother away, your mother Imelda meant a lot to me. And right now I regret every move I made towards her... " he said as a tear fell from his eyes because of the guilt he felt.
"Oh! Whatever, am not ready to hear you out so please just don't come looking for me, anywhere!" Emelda said and before we knew it she was already driving to the far end of the street at full speed.
'Go after her Alex' my subconscious mind said.
But I let my stupidity deaf me instead and the next thing that happen became my regrets.
ERICA
Have been spying on Alex and his noble visitors.
My stepfather was present and Rex, Alex private investigator but the last person whose face was that of Alex was there and our beloved Emelda.
Looking at them, it seemed the utmost fair they were in.
Well, that's not my problem because once I leave here I'd go meet mom and we would talk about how we are going to lay our hands on Decker's will and use it in our favour.
Hahaha!
I was still thinking about how my and mom would take my stepfather's property when I saw Emelda leaving the hospital in anger and rush.
Her face was swollen obviously because of the crying she had been crying.
The crying wait is Emelda the reason Decker refuse to will his property to me and mom.
"Holy s--t! "
I looked at her as she ran outside and took the car Alex used in coming to work away at full speed.
Wow! I just hope she dies and never returns.
I took out my phone and called Kane.
"Hello, Kane?" I asked smirking at an unknown person.
"Hey, Erica, please you have to help me, Emelda took Alex car and the car was supposed to be for Alex, see I tampered with the brake right now" he stopped talking and all of a sudden I heard Kane scream.
"hell, Kane is everything the problem.?" I asked irritated by his lovely speech for Emelda as I was smiling to myself.
"Erica, Emelda just had an accident," he said and the lone went off.
I was still trying to get everything into my brain in one piece when I saw Alex running out of the office in tears and terror, obviously getting the same news like me.
Thank God! I didn't use the plan Kane had told me to use if not I would have been suspected but now, no one would even know what comes her way.
Yes!! I shouted inside my mind.
Now can you just die? I said as I walked closer to the people who were trying to calm Alex down.
Just die once and for all b---h.
Hahaha!
________________________
Two weeks later.

Alex
I am broken because the woman I love was in the hospital bed fighting for her life.
Today is the day she would be transferred to a life support machine.
Last week the doctor had told me that today she would be either transferred to a life machine or allowed to be buried six feet below.
I told him that I would prefer the life support because Emelda had lots of people waiting for her, our son and her family, her father, aunty, and her uncle, including me, we are all waiting for her and I'm never gonna throw what we had to the grave and forget. Nah! That would be very hard to do.
Emelda is a fighter so she is going to fight for her love and family.
Whether she chooses to wake up now or 5 years later I will still wait for her no matter what.
"just know I love you so much Emelda, and I would wait for you till eternity. " I said to her as I used my hands to touch hers softly as she was been rolled out to a different room where she would be put on a life supporter.