Changes/A new beginning

AUTHOR
Things had changed for the better, with Alex new behaviour and coldness towards everyone around him and Mel's changing of her hair colour and being a single mum!
Erica is also not an exception because she on the other hand had become a disgrace to womanhood and friendship.
Families had been falling and standing but the case of Alex and Mel is just too confusing because both never confessed their real feelings to each other but were dying of secret feelings.
It's only the child that has a connection to them and that child was produced out of feeling and pain.
'I just hope things would change!' EMELDA
It's been a while since I last set my eyes on Alex, I've missed him so much and I've also missed Detroit.
Well! 'Life itself had been different and incredible' for these past few years.
Me having a one-year-old Alexander Arthur junior is totally digestible and awesomely fascinating.
I've come to understand the benefits of life because it's a life where you choose good or bad. And it's a life where you can't be played without family or friends.
Dad and mum had been supportive and helpful indecent that I was advised and told before travelling to avoid trouble.
But it seems I came back with a pack of it.
Today Xander is being registered into daycare because work is lacking my presence and I do not want to lose my only source of income because of babysitting.
So it would be preferable to put him in daycare.
Well, that's just the spirit I love my child, but I need the money because I can't be asking mum and dad for money when am off age.
I just hope everything would fall into place! ALEX
The thing had changed??,
No
Things hadn't changed, things had gone worse.
It's been two years since I last saw Emelda but it feels like yesterday.
The hurts, the emptiness is still known.
I haven't stopped my search yet but I do not want anybody knowing especially Erica.
She had been a pain in the neck and I just want her out.
I know she is hiding something but I can't just figure out what?
Many people taught I've forgotten about Emelda, but! no, my private investigator still does the searches about her and I know for sure one day all my years and months of sleeplessness would all be of great and happy moments.
I just hope she ain't married or in any relationship with any man.
It hurts cause she is not here to see my real and new identity not the Alex with the mask.
I just hope I get a hold of her. KANE
I've been away for a while and Erica had been giving me all details about every movement that Alex and his ended lover had been having.
Yes! I have had someone follow Emelda's every move because I do not want Alex seeing her.
Am back for good and am here to take all his companies and women.
Even my so-called Allie (Erica) is so obsessed with him, good for him to have done away with the scar.
But a deeper and unhealed scar is on its way.

A/N
I know it's short but was kinda busy