Awaken/ Epilogue

_______________________
Six months later
ALEX
It's been six months and Emelda was yet to come out of the coma.
Different things had taken plan during those 6 months.
Two weeks after Emelda was put on a life support machine, Kane went to the police station and submitted himself saying he caused the accident concerning Mel and that he was the one who made me have a scar, he later confessed how he used my business partners against me. But due to the trust, most of my investors had for me that remained with me.
He said his partner was no other person but Erica.
The same Erica lied about Emelda and forced a relationship with me because Emelda was not around.
I visited Kane and he begged for my forgiveness and for that of Emelda.
Two days after his arrest when the police had been looking for Erica, she was nowhere to be found. The next day she was later found trying to stop the life support machine which was giving Emelda life.

She was later arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour. She couldn't bear the trauma so she took her own life.
She killed herself with the help of a sharp object she saw at the widow of the prison.
She died the next day after the hard efforts by the Doctor.
Her mother was later arrested for fund embezzlement of the senator.
Senator Decker step down from his post and was always visiting Emelda, he pleaded for her forgiveness and also went to her mother's grave to plead for forgiveness. He now runs his own company where he had made Emelda and his grandson, my son Alex the official owner.
Emelda's uncle and aunt later had an expecting child on the road after years of barrenness.
Every good thing was happening but Emelda was yet to wake up from her coma.
Right now I'm in my office checking some files when my phone rang.
Looking down at my phone, the caller was the private doctor taking care of Emelda.
I received the call and saw it was my father.
Yes! My father I forgot to tell you that we reconciled and he told me how sorry he was after everything he had done to me.
Seth and my father also reconciled and Seth has made a great impact.
He now owns his own company and in four months, he is getting married to a girl he met in the hospital assigned to take care of Emelda, whose name is Clarissa.
Clarissa is beyond the most loving girl I've met after Emelda, she's simple and carefree.
Oh! Sorry am lost in thought and my has been ringing for some time.
I quickly received the call still thinking it was dad until I heard a female voice.
"Hello! Dad. " I said calmly.
"hey! Alex, it's me, Clarissa, I just called to let you know that Emelda just woke up.. " she said excitedly.
Wow! She's finally awakened.
"what! Am coming to the hospital right now. Be there in 10. " I said as I stood up and took all my things, running out of my company and telling my secretary to cancel all my meetings for the week.
Right now I'd have to be with the woman I've missed and longed for.
_________________________
Four months later.
After Emelda was discharged four months ago, we went for a trip to the Bahamas and later came back for Seth's wedding which was also my wedding because both I and Seth got married the same day.
We went to our honeymoon in my beach house and later came back after finding out Clarissa was pregnant.
Right now I am taking Alex to school and Emelda was seated by my side because today Seth was going to be doing a presentation.
Looking at my happy family was all I ever wanted and I know this journey we had started was going to be forever.
THE END..............