Crossed part

EMELDA
It hasn't been easy for me to take Alex junior to his daycare and still have a chance to go to work.
Well! I work in a small company named Beverly & co. It's owned by a woman in her late 50's.
I work as a clerk.
The place is not as big as Alex's company and their pay is lesser but at least I get to put food on my and Alex junior table.
Today I got a little late to work and things hadn't been easy for me.
Now I know being a single mom is not easy. Sometimes I would regret my decision of keeping young Alex but sometimes I appreciate my decision in keeping him because he is as intelligent as his father.
"Goodbye my little Lexi," I said as I dropped him with his creche nanny.
"Good morning Mrs Wilson. It's a pleasure to see you here this early." Alex nanny said as she took Alex from me.
I signed!!! "Well! I've got to be at work in a few if not my boss is going to freak out and am not ready for any of her ranting!!" I simply said, actually stating the obvious that's gonna happen any minute if I don't get going.
"Well! I've to get going now, would probably come later to pick him or I would call my mom, okay!" I said as I hand over Alex's lunch box and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Work was hectic today, although am still going back but right now I've got to go pick Alex up from his daycare because mom was busy at home.
Coming out of the office. I stood outside waiting for a taxi to come.
I was still waiting when a brown range rover jeep stopped at my front.
I took a glance at the driver but couldn't get a hit off him because of the black tinted glass which was wound up before moving to free space so I could get a quick taxi but inside the car moved closer to me.
'What the hell is going on here I thought as I made my way to move away from the car again but was stopped by a deep husky voice.
"Hello?" The unknown person said stopping me from moving and turning to face him, only to see a carbon copy of Alex.
At first, I thought he was Alex or may be related to Alex but when he greeted me I knew he was not someone I know.
"How may I help you? Mr??" I asked him, maybe he was lost or something.
(Signing in a deep breath) "well, I wanted to know what a beautiful young lady would be doing here all by herself?" He asked trying to flirt.
He was a little carbon copy of Alex but his hair was blue and his eyes were brown like Alex mother. His lips were kissable and his smile was as charming as Alex but I didn't feel any of the spark o felt she was with Alex.
"Hey! Dylan, what are you doing here? Oh! Who's the pretty lady?" I heard a voice say from behind. The voice sounded a little familiar but I just nudge it out of my mind and turn to see the persons face, only for me to come across my long lost Mr charming.
The guy I meant at the airport the day I was leaving for Detroit to work.
His mouth was opened wide if only those bad unexpected insects would just fly in it to make...
"Man can you please close your mouth before something gets inside." The Dylan guy said chuckling lightly.
"Man! You don't know why am like this. Well, this beauty here was the same beauty I was talking about in the airport last two to three years! And I'd thought we won't cross-part again." He said grinning.
"Hi!" I finally found my voice but yet it was still too heavy for me to continue.
"Hi?" He answered more like a question.
Well! I...." I was saying but was interrupted by my phone ringing.
Opening my purse I took out my phone and checked the screen to see it was Alex creche nanny.
"Please excuse me for a minute," I said as I moved a little mile away from them to stop them from diving into my conversation.
"Hello nanny," I said the moment I picked.
"Mrs Wilson" she called. "Well! I've been waiting for you, I just said I should call if you're already on your way to school.
"oh! Yes miss, am on my way." I said as I brief her where and where I was and hung up.
I signed and walked back to the duo guys who was still talked about I don't know.
"Hey! Guys I've got to be on my way." I said as the look on their faces changed to a sad one.
"I've got somewhere important that has to be," I said as I made to go but a hand-pulled my back lightly.
"Your number," Dylan said as he slightly removed his hands from mine.
"Oh!" I said as I opened my purse and brought out my card and walked away leaving them to seek out their problems
"I hope to see them again." I thought as I stopped an empty taxi and entered.

ALEX
Stepmom has been sick this period. She has been asking for Seth immediate younger brother.
Yeah, I too have missed him but I can't show it to stepmom.
I wished our father won't be our main problem but all to no avail he is. And that's why am thankful to me for having my own house.
And it's the best decision for any child of my father because he can your night again.