Unexpected

ALEX
It's been 4days since Emelda started staying with me, and I'm really happy about it because it has always been my dream to have a family with her ever since I found out my relationship with her was never about friendship but romantic feelings I started seeing our future together.
Today am planning on asking her to marry me, which I know she would accept in no time because she loves me and I could tell by her beautiful eyes.
Yes! She loves me and am excited to even say it in my mind, how would it feel to say it out.
"She loves me" I yelled forgetting where I was at the moment u til I heard laughter in my head.
Wait! Laughter?.. I thought as I turned to see that I was actually in my office reception area, which is full of people who are going out and coming in.
Well, I cared less because my mind was still about how I would be able to make the proposal romantic when I bumped into something hard.
I raised my head to see what it was and found out it was my brother Seth.
"Seth?.. "

EMELDA
Living with Alex is the best thing and it's what ave always wanted.
I'm going to his office now, which am already on my way.
I'm going there because I wanted to talk to him about finding my father.
I want to ask him lit of questions. Like why he left me? Why does he tell my mother to remove the baby?
Why?...

ERICA
Right now I can see Alex talking to another boy and I know they must be brothers because of their identical faces.
Well! That doesn't concern me because I have better things to think and plan.
Today! Kane has told me how I am going to get Alex to be mine and am happy.
Yes, am happy.
All I have to do is make Emelda come to him, by deceiving and telling her false news about her son.
Yes! And soon enough before the day ends Alex would want only me.
What are they even talking about that they can't go inside?

KANE
Have been following Emelda's from their house.
She seems to be happy, but soon enough she would come running into my hands in tears.
Yes! Tears.
Am just deceiving Erica, all I want is Emelda and once Alex is gone she is gonna be mine forever.
Wow! Forever is a very long time.
Hahaha hahaha!

REX
Right now am taking Emelda's father to Alex office because he had been on my neck for the past 5 days after he found out she was in Detroit.
"I just hope we get to meet her there so that I can get to tell her how much of a pain I am without her in my life. " Decker said hitting his hand on his head.
Right now I am the one driving, he sat close to me like a normal man and his guards are all behind us because he told them he wanted his privacy.
~~~~~~~
In no time we were on the front porch of Alex's Company.
"Okay! Let's do this. " I said as we started walking inside, and he told all his guards to wait outside for him.
Wow! Lucky him.

EMELDA
I just got to Alex company and there was no space to pack so I gave one of his guards to pack it for me in the underground parking lot.
I am aware of the eyes staring at me. 
Only If eyes could kill, their eyes would have murdered me.
Well, as if I care!.

ALEX
"hey! Bro, when did you come back?.. "I asked smiling happily because u had missed my brother.
"well I came because of a woman I fell in love with within Oklahoma.. " he said sternly.
"so? I've you seen her?.. " I asked calmly.
"well, no! But I want your help in locating her," he said bringing out his phone.
"Okay! So what's her name?. " I asked.
"Emelda! Emelda Wilson " he said smiling while
I smiled before I realised the name sounds familiar.
"Did you just say Emelda Wilson,?" I asked scared as to why I and my brother would be falling for the same girl.
I was still in my thought when I heard my name being called by someone, I turned to who it was and found out it was no other person but Rex. And speaking of Rex why is he coming to my company with Senator Decker Mason?..