Plans

REX
"And who is her real father?" I asked pretending to not know.
"Senator Decker Mason," he said merely.
"Oh, my good Lord!" I exclaimed pretentiously. Although sarcasm was written all over my voice. "So how's Emelda?" I asked worriedly that she would be totally devastated about the whole issue and also to let Decker know about everything happening.
"Rex! I can't program the whole situation for now but I know she won't be happy, besides who would be happy to find out that the two people you've been calling your parents ain't your parents?" He asked stating the obvious. He was correct and right now even though am working for Decker to get his daughter I wouldn't want Emelda to be on the wrong side with me.
"Okay! Talk to you later" I said then he hung up on me.
"Wow! This is a total bullshit" I thought as I put a call through to Decker.
EMELDA
Getting down from Alex private jet was quick as we made our way to one of his cars.
His men put me and little Alex's boxes into the boot of the car and opened the back door for us.
~~~~~
I was inside the car thinking of how I would react to every little happening in my life during this period.
...Having a child for Alex... Finding out about my birth parents... Me being the daughter of a rich senator... And .. Accepting Alex back into the life of me and his son Alex junior.
Wow!.. Things had gone banshee around lately.
Looking at the streets of Detroit and seeing the tall buildings made me relax a bit.
I decided to open the window to feel the cool breeze that I had missed.
..yeah, Michigan is a different place from Oklahoma. Though Oklahoma is awesome Michigan is f------g fabulous and refreshing.
Fifteen minutes into my thought I felt the car come to a stop.
Looking out the window to see our environment, I saw we had come to a stop at Alex's place of work, the place I once worked as a secretary instead of a clerk. Well... Isn't everything just wow. Yeah wow because things had changed for the worse to the best and better.
I turned to carry a sleeping Alex down so we could make our way to his father's office when a familiar scent and eyes met with mine.
The eyes and scent of Erica my old and first friend in Detroit and Arthur's cooperation.
"Hi..!" I said, waving a little with my spear hand to her.
"Hi?" She asked, making her way towards me and Alex.
I moved away from the car door and way further to the lobby and met up with her.
"Wow...! It's been ages Erica...I've missed your craziness..." I said sounding cheerful which I was.
"_..yeah?..thought you wouldn't come back and besides why are you here?" She asked again, her words were filled with jealousy and sarcasm.
Although I never cared less, whatever she feels that is disturbing her should not be a problem because I've felt more problems and disturbed this period with only finding out my twenty years of living, I've been living a lie and a total fake life.
"Well!.. I'll be inside, we'd talk more later cause I've got to see Alex and let him see his son.." I said as I made myself fully into the company.
The moment I entered the reception where everyone was busy with one or two things I smiled because I was back for my man and nobody... I mean no woman or lady can ever take my place.
I was moving close to the elevator so I can get in when I started hearing murmuring from the workers.
"Oh..my.God!.. What's she doing here?"
"I think she's here to lie that the son in her hands is his, besides why would she still have the guts after stealing his money?"
"I Wonder"
"Well I know Mr Alex won't believe her, look she even changed her hair colour to gold. Who does that if not an s--t"
The whole workers kept saying as the elevator opened for me to enter. But before I did I kept a little cake for them which was befalling them in a minute from now.
"You're all fired..!" I said smiling. "And if you argue or ask me why? I'll make getting a job elsewhere very hard that you'd come crawling to my feet for help and by then it would be too late.." I said again with much sarcasm and hate in my voice.
I was about to enter the elevator when I decide to add. "Well thanks for all your thoughts about me, goodbye..." I said then entered the elevator living all of them speechless. .."Pack of fools...!" I said stating my mind.
ERICA
This can't be happening..what in heavens name is Emelda doing in Detroit and all places Alex's office.
"Her sons all grown up now. And I know once Alex knows she had a child for him, he will be all aroused and emotional..."
His love for her would increase to its fullest....never. Common Erica thinks..think about his to crush her and her son. Think...
All my head was filled with emptiness.
..what do I do. What do I do? I need a plan.
"..oh let me put a call through to Kane, maybe he'll have a better plan than me having nothing. At least he has always been in my head, trying all possible best to take Alex's property but he wouldn't know what's coming his way because I love Alex and I only hate Emelda.
Hahaha!...
SENATOR DECKER MASON
Am happy that it's only gonna take a few days to get through to my daughter and we would be together.
I wish I didn't meet that devil 'Carina' who made me leave my beloved Imelda and my daughter.
I hate both her and her bastard of a son Kane, who thinks he could take my properties from me when I have a daughter who is leaving with me and her mother.
It hurts me that I left Imelda to die. Well, may her soul rest in peace?
I will always love you Imelda and I'll take good care of our daughter Emelda.
I just pray Rex gets me Good news soon enough..!
ALEX
I was in my office when I started hearing faint noise which seems like a shout.
I decided to go take a look.
As I got outside my office the person I saw was the most beautiful and loving woman in my life. A woman whom I had missed for years now.
The woman who had my child..."Emelda" I called as I took quick steps closer to her.
She was holding a boy who looked like the replica of me when I was his age.
And that boy is my son. Alex Jnr.