HICKEYS.

❣Emelda's POV❣

These past few days has been great, busy and awesome, well today's Friday and tomorrow is Valerie's auction party and I have been praying to be one of the best ever.

Well you can't just wonder why, well Alex took me for shopping and I took out a very beautiful polka dot gown.

I was really happy because it was my first date with Alex and also my first in real life.

The office phone ringed indicating that Alex was calling me to his office.
I stood up, took the files I just faxed and walked to his office door.

"Come in! I heard him say from the other side of the door as if expecting me to come.

I walked inside his office after opening the door. His back was facing the window starring at the whole of Detroit through his glass view. Well the whole office is made of glass so it not new its just that it all covered with cotton.

"Alex here's the files and I just got a call from your dad asking you to come over for dinner today! I said then dropped the files on his desk. "If that's all I will be going for lunch. "Sir? I said more like a question.

I was about walking out of his office when I heard him talk.

"Have lunch with me Emelda, its a date please. And there's no need for you eating at office cafeteria okay!. He said then stood up from his chair and walked up to me.

"I..I...don't...know..if that's going to be a good idea. What if any...

"Its my choice honey, not theirs. "I want you. He said and pursed, when he said that word my heart raced because it was so hard to believe he would want me as his. Even though there were fact that he could like me, he still won't admit because his not ready to face the whole world with a face like his. "I want you to go dinner with me. His word brought me back from my fairyland.

"Okay!. I replied and faced him now. "Are we going now or will you inform me when you're ready. I asked him trying to confirm if I should go get my office locked or not.

"Let go now. He said as we started walking towards the door, and then the next minute I was in between him and the door facing him with opened and surprised eyes.

"What are you doing? Alex! I asked him trying my best to get hold of his grip but he was just too strong for me to handle.

He stood still starring at me from my eyes to my lips. I felt hot sensation burn inside of me. My panties were wet and I couldn't explain this new feeling that erupt through my body.

"Alex! I moaned when I felt his hands in my breast, pushing my back to the door tightly. Slowly I felt his lips capture mine. I was hesitant for a while till he pressed my b**bs harder and I moaned shockingly allowing him assess to my mouth.
The kiss was so intimate that I'd wish it won't come yo an end.

After about 5 minutes of kissing he broke the kiss so we could bout caught our breath. Then he took full control and locked the door and carried me bridal style to the 3 sitter sofa at the left side of his office.

Laying me down he unbuttoned my top and left me only in my bra, which was showing my fully round b***t. He looked straight at me in the eyes and kissed me  on my forehead.

Slowly he began to kiss my eyes, nose, lips and he ended his lips on my neck. Biting, eating, tasting, and erupting my neck on his mouth. His actions changed and it started to feel more ruff and painful but it was still sweet and I didn't want him to come to an end.

Ding ding ding ding ding

We heard the office phone ring interrupting out beautiful moment. He was still hesitant to take the call when I remembered we are still boss and employee, and whatever we were doing right now was absolutely wrong.

I pushed him really hard and said my sorry. I stood up after him and made way for my top on the bare floor and put it back on. After he was through with the call which j didn't hear anything due to my dazed state I walked up to him in his office table and took him I was going for lunch. Which he did not oppose or argue all because of the tension I was in and allowed me to go without him.

Few minutes after I left his office, I locked my office door and walked to the elevator. Pressed the number for the floor were the cafeteria is located. It didn't take minutes and I was there. I ordered my lunch made of Burger and and chips with a cold orange juice.

All this while people had been starring closely and mouth opened wide at me as if I had grown duo head.
I didn't care and I still didn't understand them because it wasn't my first time eating here and non of them had paid close attention to me before so why the hell now. Well f**k them all, I don't give less sh*t about any of them.

I made my way towards Erica the receptionist down the lobby and greeted her. She has a chocolate skin, grey eyes, reddish lips and brown hair. She was both beautiful and tall, well mannered and she had the shape of Kim kardashian.

"Hi Eric! I said as I smiled at her and sat at the chair opposite her.

"Hello! "Em Emelda you're quite the girl you know, you've got mind. She said grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you mean Eric? I asked her feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, "those hickeys could tell. She said still grinning.

Hickeys! What hickeys?

"What hickeys are you talking about? I asked but then it dawn on me that it was because of the hickeys that everybody in the whole cafeteria hall was starring at me. "Ahhhh! I screamed as I remembered how I got the hickeys and the so called Alex that made them there.

"Em Erica can you please excuse me. I've got to go back to the office as I just remembered that Mr Alex had asked me to fax an important document for him. I said hurriedly as I carried the tray of my untouched burger and chips with the juice to the counter and asked for a rapper to rap them so I could eat them in my office.

After about 5 minutes I was in my office and I was really pissed because Alex had just made me a laughing stock because of his stupid hickeys.

As if you didn't enjoy every bit of it. My subconscious my said in replacement of what I said.

After settling in my office I stood up and made way to his office.
After my second knock I heard a faint voice.

"Come in! He said

I walked inside and made a angry face even when my body was heating and  pleading for his touch I still made a straight face and spoke out.

"Alex! "why would would you leave a mark on my neck? I asked him calmly.

humm!

He hummed, only hummed. Right now I was on 100 level of anger and pissed.

"Well, its there because I don't like sharing. He said calmly and more manly.

He don't like sharing? What does that even mean?
Questions after questions kept popping into my itty tinny bitty head. And I was absolutely confuse until he continued.

"I don't share Mel, and on no account are you allowed to flirt with any of the employees or my friends. He said.

"And why's that. Am just an employee who works under you. I can't be your woman. What would people say?. I asked finally, my cheeks was by then already hot as the sun.
And when I say sun, I mean the afternoon sun mostly in the African countries.

"Because I want you Mel,  I want you to be my woman. "The love of my life.

I love you all **winks*

Vote
Comment
Share
And follow.

❤❤
Prue

©All right reserved📝