|prologue

🤗🤗

Have you ever heard about Kennedy Boston Arthur the 2nd, the owner and founder of Arthur business industries and co... Well if not then, "that means you're new to Detroit"....

Mr Kennedy was well none to be cruel, hard headed, arrogant, difficult and cold... But he was just to kind in the side of his first son "Alexander Boston Arthur the third"...

When Alex was just 12 years old he had an accident which they all thought they could hide from the world for ever... This accident was one of the things that ate the kind and loving heart of Alex... At age 14 he was brutal, angered , cold, arrogant, stone headed and cold as an iceberg ⛄...

On his 15th birthday a girl laughed at Alex, calling him scar face which resulted to him hating women and keeping his space from them, and that was also his reason he started wearing mask on his face to hide his scar...

Now he had turn 28 and his father had announced his retirement and that he was going to leave his heir Alex to now run his business while his brother who was a history was yet to be seen or heard from people...

As Alex became the new CEO of Arthur business industries and co will he become soft and learn to love or would he remain as ice...

➡➡ Alexander

Emelda Wilson is a 22 years old girl and also a graduate of fox university, she work at Mr brads bakes and coffee shop...

She loves singing and painting but stopped due to financial problems... She lives in Oklahoma city... She's the only child of her parents, so she was more like their pet...

She studied business in school so she was hoping to get a job at one of the industries in their area but as grace or faith may do his thing she was given a job in Arthur's business industries and co in Detroit ...

She's yet to have her first kiss which her best friend Alana had told her she was going to remain a virgin and also die a virgin since she was always fighting any guy who had approach her...

What will be the faith of Emelda in Detroit...

➡➡ Emelda

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW...

❤❤
Berry

All right reserved📝

A/N

Well, guys this is my first book so its absolutely imperfect (if there is actually a word like that **wink**) well all am driving at is that I ain't a perfect writer and would need all of you guys scolding and harsh comments to make me improve but please no insults and pls be supportive, hopefully my next would be great.

**wink**
xoxo