short added chapter

DYLAN
I was inside my car going to see Clark at the restaurant close to Beverly & co. When I saw the most beautiful girl in this city standing under the small hot sun waiting for a taxi.
I had talked to her for a while and she was quite free before that crazy bastard Clark spoilt everything.
If only I could just strangle him right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We are actually in one of his clubs chilling and drinking.
The cold vodka went down my trout and filled my mouth with its hard and husky taste.
All my mind was still in the pretty damsel I saw today when a girl popped out of nowhere and sat down beside me.
"Hey! Handsome, do you want a ride??" She said, making a flirtatious voice.
"Good for you, lady! But I don't do sluts or more like a whore." I said as I stood up and walked up to Clark who left me to die with miss reddy because her hair was red.
"Hey, dude! How was your quick ride with miss hot?" Clark asked the moment I sat on the long stool for does drinking on the counter.
"Worst nightmare."
"Say what?" Clark asked smiling mischievously at me.
"I say she is bad news," I said as I took one of the pineapple Scotch on his front.
"Well! So what's making the almighty Seth Dylan Arthur moody?" He asked as he took a sip of his scotch.
(Signing) "well! You see I've been thinking about that girl and I think I like her," I said truthfully.
"Like you mean you like Emelda? but Seth you know that not possible like you just met her today and you're already having those feelings for her. Common man! That's impossible, you can't just fall for this girl because you don't know her." He said worriedly.
Yeah! I know you people would be wondering why Clark called me Seth, well my first name is Seth and my middle name is Dylan.
"Dylan! Dylan!! Dy!"
"Common man is right here, and I can fucking hear you, okay! " I said cutting him short.
"Okay, man! So what's boiling you up?" He asked as he used his hand to wipe his face.
"Nothing!"
"Common let's just go home," I said as I stood up and started walking out with him behind trying to catch up.
"Wait up man, I couldn't even take my few remaining shot before leaving with you and I didn't get myself high as always." He said as I laughed and we walked out leaving the loud noise coming from the club. ERICA
.___pleasing Alex has been hard, all he ever think of is how he is ever going to be with that bitch Emelda who has his child.
Well! At least Kane has planned on how to execute the bitch and I can't just wait to have Alex all to myself even though I know Kane is obsessed with having me all to himself but am only reserved for Alex.
Hahahaha!
"Can't just wait till then, and I know when the time comes I'll be singing boss ass bitch by Nicki Minaj." I thought as I brought out my phone and opened my boom player.
For now, let me just play God's plan by drake.
ALEX
Sitting in my office and recollecting all that has transpired in this period Mel left.
I wish things could go back to the way it all was.
"I miss you, Mel, I've missed you! When are you coming back to me, my love."
"I know I was never opportune to express my true feelings to you, but I promise it would be the first thing I do the very moment I set my eyes on you again," I said as I paced left and right my office.
I just hope you're still free for me! I thought as I took my phone and made a call to my private investigator.
"Hello, sir!" Rex said the moment he picked up.
"Rex! I need you to do a check on Emelda. Check if she had changed anything about herself, her hair, eyes, name and other things you know is possible, and I need a positive reply before the week runs out." I said as I end the call not waiting for any reply.
Oh! Emelda shows herself.
~~~~~