ITS A COMMAND

#Two_weeks_later

💔Alex's POV 💔

"Its been two weeks since the drama between me and  Emelda and since that two weeks she has been leaving with me because of the contract, "am really happy about that. She has been avoiding me like a pack of trouble and making sure we didn't encounter each other in the morning at home.
"At work is also not an exception because she made sure to keep her distance from me and when I try to talk to her about us she whirls at it.

"I had sent multiple messages to her personal lines and even her emails but she reads it but I still the same thing which is " no reply".

"How I wish I could take back those beautiful kisses, how I wish I could turn back time. But its already a done deed.

"Today is Tuesday, I woke up a little bit late, and am going to be late to work.

" I stood up from the bed and started going down to the living room.

"Hey! "I said to Mel as I saw her coming out of the kitchen.

"Hi, how was your night? She asked walking to the dinning to keep what I assume is our breakfast, "well she do prepare all the food we eat and the cleaning of the house but she refused to stay in the same room with me after, saying she was both married to me and all that.

"Great! And yours?" I ask her walking to the dinning to see whatever she made for breakfast", wow! Casserole...chicken casserole" I breathe the familiar smell and sat down at my usual place that's the head chair.

"Okay, she said setting the table. "Can you please go get ready for work? She asked me rolling her eyes also.

"That doesn't fit you; 'I said without even thinking what I was saying. I quickly raised my hands to my mouth and covered it, thinking I would be able to prevent the word I just said from spilling out. "But it was already to late.

"Hahaa! Now what are you insinuating? She asked with a grin. I think I kind of like her this way,"being free and simple, I swear this side of her is really fantabulous.

"She strung and rolled her eyes again before going back to setting the table.

"Okay! I raised my hands in surrender."I would go up and freshen up and you would wait for me to come and we can eat breakfast together. I said not minding her eye rolling which she seems to be addicted to these days.

"Just make are to hurry up, so you don't make me go late. She said sardonically.

"Whatever!.

Getting to my room, I jumped on the bed and started smiling for God knows why.
"Well, if you were in my shoes you'd probably understand. "I'm happy because the love of life is finally talking to me even though we have not formalize our relationship. "I just gat the feeling that she is mine and I am going to push more so she van finally be mine.

What about your scar?, my inner mind asked.

Well that's true and I can't deny that am happy because am totally not, not after remembering how Chelsea left when I showed her my scar... My face... It really hurt to see the one you loved and trust derelict or desert you like that. Its so painful and I don't think I'll be able to survive the pain and hurt which am feeling right now.

"I took my brush, paste and started scrubbing my mouth after that I rinsed my mouth with the disinfectant mouth washer.

After about 25minutes I was already walking down the stairs.

I glanced at the dinning and saw that Mel was still seated at the side chair and all her focus was on her iPhone.

"Well, since am here let's start eating, I said to Mel.

"Okay! "So are you going to attend the party regarding Mr Thomson's contract?". She asked picking at her casserole.

"Well, "I'd love to attend but I've got no date to take along". I said trying to get her attention.

"Why don't you send an invitation to Valery?". "I could help you send the email to her assistant". She said gazing at me.

"Go with me Emelda',

I said without even thinking. After the word left my mouth and still ko response from her, I continued.

"Go with me Mel. I said again taking her hands few miles away from mine.

"I can't, "what would people say about us?. "I just ...don't want any..

"Nobody has the right, I said without letting her finish her own excuse.

"But!...

"No excuse Mel, no excuse. "Just go with me and everything is solved. "Its a command not a question". I said as I slowly left her hand and faced the casserole in front of me.

"The casserole is delicious. I said to her eating the remaining casserole left in the plate.

"Thanks? She said more like a question than a complement.

I just strung my shoulder at her and took the napkin and cleaned my mouth with it before drinking my remaining water in the glass opposite me.

"Thanks Mel, I'll be outside. I said as I stood up and went outside to the carpark.

❣Emelda's POV❣

For the past few weeks that have been detaching myself from Alex, it seemed as if I lost a missing puzzle in my life.
I've come to know that without him there's no fun in my livelihood. I've missed him totally and I'm not willing to allow anything come between us ever again.

After he finished eating his casserole I made for him I quickly ate mine and took the plates to the sink and rapidly washed them and kept them in there respected places.

I took my purse and phone from the dinning chair close to were I sat and hurried to the carpark were I know Alex would be.

"Sorry am late, I said as I sat down at the back seat. "Good morning Tom! I greet Thompson who was sitting at the drivers seat ready to take off.

"Morning ms. Emelda, Thompson greeted back.

🚗

After about an hour of driving the car finally came to an halt.

We both stepped down from the car and make our way to the lobby. When we got to the elevator Alex was quick enough to press the button.
Such gentleman.

After getting inside the office, I made NY way to my office and Alex did same.
Well I no you'd be wondering why am no longer calling him boss man or Mr Arthur, well he's a friend to me and not just any friend he is special.

Saying that word make my cheeks go red and I really do not no what he is doing to me. His touch, smile, voice, his eyes, and his abs. "Oh! "My God those abs....

"Which abs?

"Alex's abs.. I said before stopping myself and looking up to see a smirking Alex standing at my desk. "Sir..boss..Alex, "what are you doing here. I asked as my cheeks  flushed and I tried hiding it but its already too late.

"Well, I just came to let you know that you've got to go for shopping for your gown, "so when are you going?. He asked smiling widely.

"Is there any need for that? She asked simply.

"Yes love, "there is. He said as he walked out of my office before I slumped on my chair wondering how low the whole staff take my granted.

I was still in my thought when the office intercom tolled bring me back from lala land.

"Yes,

"Come help me fax this file love! He said from the other side.

" Okay! I answered before my mind flashed back to what he just called me. "Love" whatever, I thought as I made my way to his office.

I just pray no drama unfolds itself.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

**winks**

❤❤
Prue

©All right reserved📝