(1)

. .

. .

. .

Hi!! I am Cassandra Alicia Kane. I am 16 years and am a senior at the Larrington high School. I live with my aunt; who abuses me not something am proud of,as for my parents I don't know them, I lived in France only for a year and move here to California last year cuz according to my aunt, I told the neighbors I was being abused, which is not true because I had no friends there and I am not allowed to go anywhere. Well apart from going to the supermarket. Not a Cinderella story, I have my own room.

"CASSANDRA!!, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!" I heard my aunt's high pitched voice yelled.

"Coming ma'am" I replied, shortly after. Why ma'am? I can't call her aunt are you kidding, unless I want to end up with a broken ribs or so. Nothing new. I hastily make my way down stair. As I went I saw my aunt glaring at the fridge like her glare will just you know make the fridge burn with her heated gaze. As she heard me she turned her heated gaze to me.

"Why is the fridge empty?" She asked. The hell. I like went to the supermarket yesterday and it was loaded with stuff so what's wrong.

"I don't know." I stated finding the floor interesting. Hey I didn't notice that spot, interesting.

"Why the hell mustn't you know, aren't you the one who is here all day." She said.

"Well, I am not the one who ate it all, you never ever give me permission, so why are you blaming me??" I asked angrily. Shit.... What did I just do. Come on floor please open up and swallow me. I disobeyed one of the rules. Oh gosh.

I saw my aunt stalking closer to me, glaring like always.

"What did you just do??" She asked. With her two hands on her waist.

"I-i...ummm--" She cut me off by saying

"Not so tough now huh, answer me!!!" she shouted at me.

" I am sorry." I said shakily.

" I don't wanna hear, you're just like her... A pathetic little girl always trying to act all innocent!!" she shouted. Just like who?? What is she talking about?. So many questions entered my mind. Oh god. I was brought out of my thoughts by a slapping sound and the person who was slapped is me.

" Don't you ever and I mean ever talk back to me..Do you understand??, You are no one, you hear me no one, you are pathetic little loser nobody, I don't even know why I bother with you sometimes, you good for nothing pig, just look at you.... You're lucky that I'm in my good mood right now or else hmm you don't wanna know." she rambled angrily.

"Now get your fat ass in your room and don't come out I have guests and don't even think about dinner." she said and then turn away. Ewww... Guests mean men and men mean loud noise and loud noise mean I can't sleep and I can't sleep mean I ugh...never mind.

Good thing I have my secret stash. Yuppers... It's full of chips and candies and sodas and more chips and candies. When I go to the supermarket I will buy them and sneak them inside.

I went and sat on my bed and continue to write my story... Yup, I am a writer on Wattpad, I published many stories and people love it. I published physical books also. Writing helps me get away from my aunt.

Sometimes I wonder who my parents are, I have been with my aunt from as long as I can remember. I usually call her mom too and she was like don't you call me mom. You pathetic little bitch and I don't think she's my mom either. How can your mother treat you this way.
I've been cooking since I was eight.. sad right?

I am not like other kids, I wish, I never had a birthday party, no mother to tuck me in bed... I had no one and I still don't. I am responsible for myself. My aunt doesn't even work... The only work she does is to go out and find different men to buy her nails and fake hair. I pay the bills.... How!? As I said before I write novels and get paid. Simple and it depends on how much books I have sold and I sell a lot.. and no one knows. That's one secret, I have many. Turns out I have motivated my readers and you know what the sadest thing about it is? I still feel like I don't have any purpose... I don't feel like..... Idk, I shouldn't be here... I had never had any happiness. Never had any friends. Nothing. I just....

Maybe I should just stop thinking.

Yep...I should.

Today is Sunday which means school tomorrow. Yayyy. I get to get away from my aunt.

I turned put down my book on the nightstand table and turn off my lights.

I maybe...just maybe tomorrow I can have a peaceful day.

With that thought I drifted off to slept.

..............................................................................

Nope... I can never and I mean nevvvvvveeerrrrrrrrr have a peaceful day. Never. What was I thinking.

Turns out I didn't remember to set my alarm clock to wake up at 5 and now I am facing my wrath. The She-devil from hell has come to visit me this early. Sighs.

"WHAT TIME HAVE I TELL YOU TO WAKE UP... WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN BREAKFAST!!????" SHE SHOUTED UP CLOSE letting all her ninjas come flying in my face. Ewwwwwww.....

"I-i didn't r-rem---" I was cut off abruptly by a push letting me fall and hit my head on the wall. Does this woman don't know anything more than violence.

" I said shut up." she said coming closer

"Now." Kick

"Get". Kick kick

"Your". Kick.kick.kick

"Lazy". Drags

"Ass". Pull up

"Up". Punch

"And". Slap

"Go". Slap. Slap. Slap

"To". Drags hair

"School". Punch

"And". Pinch

"Make". Twist arm. Owwwwwww

"Sure". Punch. Punch. Punch.

"When". Please stopppp

"I". Whimpers

"Come". I won't give in

"Home". No.no.non.no.no.no.nooooooooooo

"I". I can't b-breathe

"Get". Why.... Just why!????

"My". I think am going to pass out

"Dinner". Push

She then walks off and I am left with bruises, bloods and tears.

This is the point in my life where I just want to give in but I won't.... Won't ever give up. Nononnononon. Never. I have to go to school.

Alright. I can do this.

One. Push. Owwwwwww. My arms. I can't move.

Guess I won't be going to school then. Sighs

I just need to get to my room.I finally reached my room. I started seeing black spots and Bam I was out.

Hey lovelies,

Thanks for checking out my book.

Please leave a vote and a comment.
Then share.
Don't be a silent reader. I need feedbacks.

Thank you!!