(49)

. .

. .

. .

“Move it.” She said pushing me whilst dragging my hair. . . It's taking every fibre in my body not to make a sound. . .

She even have the gun pressed against my neck applying pressure to it. Where did she even get a gun? Why is she back..

By now we had reached the basement. . .

“Sit.” She said throwing me on the floor “I'm  sure that you love your life .” When she said that I knew what she meant. . . Don't move!

Things can change so quickly. . . Hours ago I was confessing my love to the love of my life and now I'm going to die. Sighs.

“They'll find me in two hours. . . I have to make this quick.” she said walking around me. . . Guys I'm in a movie. . . Shut up Cassie don't you see your in a NOT  time for jokes situation?

RIGHT. . .

“I think it's time you know the truth. . .” She said darkly. .. she looks even more crazy “I suggest you pay attention. . . We are going to have a question and answer after this the rule is simple; I'all ask a question you answer, if you get it incorrect I'll shoot, hit or do anything with you. . . Depends on my mood then.” She's sick.

But I stayed quiet.

You're always asking, where are my parents? Where are my parents?. . . It had became so annoying to the point where I couldn't stand you. . . I wanted to get rid of you. . . I really did. . . So I starved you and beat you hoping that you might just die one day. . . But to my dismay that day hadn't come.”

“Let the story begin. . . I was in love with that man. . . Your father that is and then your b!tch of a mother took him from me. . . I mean I saw him first,he was the new guy in school, that hot guy that every girl wanted. . . I was the hottest girl of course. . . Your mother was a loser nerd. . . I honestly don't know why we were even sisters.”

I nearly gasped but I kept quiet

“ She was asked to show him around even after I volunteered but no Mr.Wicket had to pick her. . .James kept staring at her. . . At what exactly? I had no Idea the days pass and they became so close people even thought they were a couple. . . I didn't because I wanted him,still do.” She chuckled darkly

“I warned her to stay away the bitch said nothing was going on between them. . . NOTHING. .. You couldn't imagine how excited I was so I asked him out tried to make him see me did everything I could but he told me he was interested in someone else. . . That someone being my sister. . .Can you believe that. . . Then they started dating everyone loved them but I still liked James I wanted him. . . He was mine. . . I tried so hard to break them apart but no they were unbreakable or so I thought months later they broke up. . . I was again excited because I did it. . . I told my father that I wanted him already so he told that girl to break up with him. . . Do you know what happen?”

She said started  to pull my hair. . .I realized  I scream. Oww. . . What she did took me my surprise she used the back of the gun to hit me in my face. . . I bit on my lips. . . I'm so worthless. .  A headache was forming

“No sounds was what I said. . . Now what was I saying. . . Yeah she got pregnant good thing she graduated. . . But she didn't get into college as she had a baby. . . Months later she had him.”

Him I have a brother?

“Nicholas Knight. . .they got back together through the pregnancy. . . Again nothing went as planned. . . Absolutely nothing. . .Then I got pregnant and she again got pregnant. . . Can you believe that? Just after months? But t wasn't for James. . . Sadly he wouldn't budge. . . I even drugged his drink for him to sleep with me but that didn't help either. I was about five months she also. . . I didn't want the baby. . . She wanted hers though.”