𝔖𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Asher's POV

I honestly don't know why I said what I said. I destroyed everything we've built over the past three weeks. I messed up and I did real bad. I wonder what she was talking to Nick about. I looked at Sana to see her holding down her head. I know she's has grown attached to her but I don't want Cassandra filling up her head with nonsense; since I've known her she hasn't been with anyone and that's how it's supposed to stay. I don't want anyone breaking her heart. Then  my mind wondered back to what I called her. Ugh, I'm so stupid.

Nick came back a while later guilt clouding his face.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“Uh- nothing.” he replied avoiding my eyes. He's lying. And there goes the bell.

“What are we gonna do now, I lost her.” Sana said holding up her head.

“Dont talk to her is what I don't want you to do.” I said angrily. What's wrong with me?

“And what about what I want to do? Huh? That's right you don't care.“ Now what's being with her.

“Look we'll talk about this at home.” I said getting up. We are leaving.

We took pass and went to the car and headed home.

             …….…...................Thirty Minutes later.....................................

We exited the car and Sana hurriedly  went inside. She hasn't even spoken a word to neither of us. I then I realized I've done something stupid. I've ruined her only real friendship. I need to go talk with her. *Sighs*

I called Garrett and told him to come for the car. Now to my mission. I went upstairs and knock.

“Go away!!” Came the reply.

“San, I need to talk to you.” I said, I never like quarrelling with her.

I hear the door opened.

Her eyes were puffy and red. She was crying.

“Why  were you crying?” She looked at me as if I were dumbed.

“Why I'm I crying?” She asked but repeated louder“ WHY THE HELL I'M I CRYING, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION. I'VE JUST LOST THE ONLY FRICKIN FRIEND I HAVE BECAUSE OF A FRICKIN PRANK, NO-ONE WAS EVER CALLED CHRIS DANIELS I JUST-JUST WANTED TO MAKE NICK JEALOUS...OKAY THERE IS IT!! AND THEN-THEN YOU BUTT IN CALLING HER A SLUT, I-I DIDN'T EVEN DEFEND HER, OR STAND BY HER, IM THE WORST FRIEND EVER!!!" By this the tears were streaming down her face.

But only one thing registered in my mind.

Wait did she say prank I ruined my relationship for a prank.

Wanted to make Nick jealous.. Wanted to make Nick.. Jealous oh god no. Sana likes nick

“You like Nick?” I questioned angrily. My sister with my best friend. Bro code.

“No.” What a relief “ I love him!!” She shouted. I spoke too soon.

“The f_uck?” Where's Nick.

I angrily went in search of him.

“Wait Asher, where are you going?” Sana questioned. But all I was seeing is red. Is Nick...no no nononon. I warned him about that.

I see him in the living room.

“Tell me it isn't true.” I demanded calmly  but the anger...the anger is seeping through my veins right now.

“What isn't true?” he  asked.

“Nick, have you been messing around with my sister?”

“Wtf? No, I consider Sana as a Sister only a Sister.” He said getting up.

“Tell that to her because she told me she loves you, can you imagine that love you.” I told him.

I heard footstep and look to see Sana.

“There she is tell her” Sana seem to look confused but Nick said “Sana I don't love you not in that way at least I consider you as my little sister.” At that Sana looked heartbroken.

She turned around angrily.

“Where are you going?” Nick asked.

“Where I'm I going huh? I just got my heart broken, I'm going away, mom, dad and your parents are away for the whole week and what do you think..I'm gonna stay in here with a bunch of asshole manwhores...Hell nah.” She said and quickly ascended the stairs. Oh god first Cassie and then Her, who else.

I turned to Nick and said“You better don't  have any feelings for her.” I stated angrily. He nodded his head and at least I didn't get in fight with him.

…………………..…………………………..…

Omg!! What Happened to Asher?

Asher: I seriously don't know why he's making such a big deal🙄, he's just...well being an ash-hole... Haha see what I did there😂

Cassie: Maybe he's Pmsing. *Tries to hold laughter*

Asher: Oh, babe we'll see who's PMSing when we get home.

Cassie's face:🙁😳☺️☺️

Author: Guys stop the flirting and say your line.

In unison : Yes ma'am, Hey readers, please don't forget to vote comment, share and follow. It makes dear author feels good.

Author:I swear 😂😂😂, why did I create you two?

Them: Bwecause u wove ussss🤗😌🤭