(31)

(31)

“You like him don't you.” Chris asked as we reached in the empty hallway, getting to the point.

I scoffed before saying “I don't know what you are talking about.” looking anywhere but him.

“Cassandra Kane, I know you better than this to fall for your bullshit, I know you like him so cut the crap...will you!?” He said almost shouting.

“What's wrong with you?” I asked raising my eyebrows and crossing my arms chest.

“What's wrong with me.” He paused to laugh before continuing “Whats wrong with me you asked...I don't want my best friend to be hang up on a boy who will only hurt her because when she's hurt I'm hurt also and you know me Cassie...you know me.” He said getting all up in my face..

“What do you want me to say..huh?” I asked this point want to cry..His eyes seems to soften after hearing my voice...God when was the last time I cried?

“It's okay Cass, it's Okay.. everything is going to be okay.” He said holding me while I cried on his chest..yeah I'm Short....

“What's going on here?” An all too familiar voice asked...the person...I started to like.

“Ub.nothing.” I said quickly wiping my tears...Chris still holding me...I turned around to face Asher still in Chris's hold..

“Why are you crying then?” God, what do I do? I internally panicked.

“She was just crying because of how excited she is...I just asked her out.” Chris said butting in...Way to go Chris....Wait what!? Dating...

“Really?” Asher asked looking at Chris's arm around me... Pinky squeezed my arms indicating that I play along.

“Yeah.”  I said sounding all excited smiling ear to ear...fake might I add but he seems to buy it.

“Congrats.”  He said and turn in his heels.

“He likes you too.” Chris said after a minute..

“Stop talking Bs Chris and what the hell did you just get me into?” I asked panicking again....What the hell is wrong with me these days...

We discussed the plan..Chris said and I quote “I know that fucking hot piece of meat likes you but now..be ain't go show it so I'll push him over the edge a little...This mission is called...'Make Hot Stuff Jealous' ... I knew that all that glaring was a joke...He is drooling over him...As I said before he is a gay.

Asher

I swear my heart is breaking...This isn't the first but god I'm telling you this is intense...maybe I am way too deep...

She was just crying because of how excited she is...I just asked her out...

Those words hit me hard...I'm being a hypocrite...I should be happy for her...for them..He beat me to it. It only makes sense that I give up on her.. I have a girlfriend but I want her..Cassie..

Why didn't I asked her out earlier?

Oh I forgot..I was judging her..

Sighs.. Everything is a mess...

But I still want her..

And I will get her. . .Mark my words