(21)

𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸.

We messed up. I was gonna apologize to her today and ask her out on a date but I guess I messed up again..Damn.. maybe I don't deserve her and..and he said she was starting to lie me...i really messed up..Sana is crying in the back seat. Nick he's sad that he,we didn't trust her enough but we don't really know... tommorow we will find out. Sana didn't talk to us...I wonder why...Maybe it's just because of yesterday. Maybe not.I don't understand how Victoria found out, when Cassandra said she didn't wanna talk about her parents . What if? What if that was the case cuz she killed her sister. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘝𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳.....𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 we reached home. 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘺.

Nick's POV

Today is the day, the day that I confess to Sana. I've set everything up already in our secret garden ,cliche, l know but we didn't go there as you know...we just went to spend time together. Asher is going on a date with Victoria, stupid I know right but I won't judge him. I still don't know why Asher dated Victoria's Sister and they fell in love, shit Happened and heart got broken. I don't want to see the love of my hurt, the hurt in her eyes today, I can't stand it, she's not even talking to me and I want to fix that, I can't stand seeing her hurt and that's why I took Cassie's advise. Cassie, I'm not sure she killed that girl,we don't completely know the whole story but I hope she's innocent.

After Asher left it was just Sana and I here, I don't think she know though she was locked up in her room the entire time but how to get her out.

I sent her a message, I hope he comply I'm freaking out right now., I'm a nervous wreck.

𝗠𝗲: 𝗡𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁? 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲....

I hope she replies.

Sana's Pov

I'm here trying to wrap my mind around what has happened in the past few days up to now. Everything has just take U turn, everything. I was brought out of my thinking by the sound of my phone, a notification. It was Nick.
Nicko❤️😌: 𝗡𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁? 𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲....
It reads, what does he want? What is he planning? Does is he finally realize his feelings for me? Ugh...only one way to find out. I got out of bed and drag on a hoodie, he gave to me. I dragged my now lazy self to our secret garden, cliche, right? I love cliche. We go there to talk about stuffs and spend time together. As I went into the woods where the garden is located, I saw lights. Wow, this is beautiful. I continued my journey until I finally reached the garden, it's like a greenhouse but it's not. We found it abandoned and say,hey let's make this into our own secret place. It has a couch in it...etc..etc.. As I opened the door I was Awe struck. The lights are here with the flowers... obviously it's a garden....anyways its-its more beautiful and I saw Nick there. He looked nervous for something.

"Hey." I said making my presence known. He slow turned around. "Uh, hey, you came."

"What is it that you want?" I said trying to be strong. He moved closer to me. Is it just me or has it gotten hotter in here? Must be the lights but I know damn well it wasn't, it was his presence, it bring warmed to me. Ahhh.

"Sana, I'm sorry for...uh- hurting you. I've been coward-" I cut him off "Darn right." He gave me a look which to say 'you're not helping" Sorry continue. I mumbled.

"As I was saying Cassie words opened my mind and I don't want o see you hurting, it hurts me too and I can't live knowing I'm the cause of your sadness, I know Asher will be devastated and we'll lose our bromance but I'm willing to take the risk for you Naya. I love you. God I've love ever since I knew you and keep pushing those feelings away. I love your laugh, your honesty, the way your grey eyes lit up everytime you laugh, god Naya I love every fucking thing about you... from your personally to every tiny detail, I love you, good it sounds so good saying it out aloud" he took a deep breath "Sanaya-Lee Arianna Kingston, will you be my girlfriend, I know it's soon and we haven't been on any date yet but I just can't wait."

I'm speechless, oh my God.

"Omfg, yes, yes and yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said tears falling, happy tears..

"Thank you so much, we can keep it low-key until we are ready to tell Asher, okay?" I nodded. He embraced me in a hug. Ahhh, my happy place.

The rest of the night we spent talking and making out.

★★★★★★★★

Again with the love bugs.I didn't wanna go into kissing scene cuz I do want them stealing the spotlight from the main characters......if u know what I mean😉 There doing the low-key and private relationship.
Have anyone ever done that before?😅

Anyways, how's everyone doing? Hope y'all alright

Thanks for reading ♥