IT HAS COME TO THE END😢😁

. .

. .

. .

On behalf of all the Characters of HIS BROKEN GIRL, I'd like to say a big. . .no huge. . .no gigantic. . .no enormous thank you to all of you for reading. No matter where you'd found it, I'm still thankful. I honestly didn't think I'd complete this book, it was just pieces of my imagination combined together.

Special, special, special, specialllllllllllllllllllllllll thank you to those who went as far as voting, commenting and adding this book to there reading lists.

My final words are that; just remember to have time for yourself. Self care, self love, self confidence and uh. . .anymore self's? Yes. . .no. . .maybe?

Some of you are writing books or doing other things just to you know.....do you? But you have doubts. . . doubts that won't go away. . .doubts that you want to go away but hey just just be you and those doubts do go away after awhile . . .I'm speaking from experience. There had been many of times I'd wanted to delete this story because I had doubts. . . doubts like what am I doing. . .no one is going to read this, they won't even like it but afterwards they vanished into thin air because I wanted to put my wideeeeee imagination to use.

And for those of you who don't write and is good at anything else. . .I say the same thing, don't doubt yourself. Have confidence for once you believe in yourself nothing and no one can stop you from accomplishing your goals though there may be struggles and obstacles that may hinder you. . .just be like Cass. ...Stay strong!! And be your own motivation. . .

If there are any questions and I mean any questions. Ask. ... I'll answer when I can;)

Stay safe and once again a gazillion thank you. . .Muah, muah and muahhhhhh.

Sandre signing out!