Chapter 2

Pic of Navia^^(Cassie's Aunt)

Welcome to chapter twoooo..

_________________
CASSIE'S POV
__________________

"UGH" I Groaned out aloud. Where am I ?? I looked around to see that I am on the hard floor of my room and my mind wondered back to what happened. Oh, I didn't even get to go school. I never miss school, the beating keeps on getting worse and worse each day. Don't think I haven't tried to stand up for myself, I have but it didn't work. I realized that I am going to be as worse as her if I lay my hand on anyone. I just have to go with it.. Well maybe until the next two years when I move out to go to college.. maybe.

I tried to get up but I feel, feel sticky. Oh it's the blood. I just need to go get a shower and then make dinner for you know who.

Atlas I manage to get in. Grabbed my rag and then my body wash; that I stole from my aunt well it's my money that bought it so I won't consider it stealing. I managed to wash my hair and then tried to wash my body without touching the bruises. Key word tried. I keep on hissing and whimpering through out the bath. Not the first.

I hurriedly exit the shower, dry myself and then throw on some clothes. Then went to the kitchen to prepare my aunt's dinner.

Hmm, let me see what she got on her menu. Oh. No wonder she look like this. You know those typical mean girl... Yup that's how she look BUUUT an older version.

So salad and water it is.

I quickly made dinner and as I finished I heard a car pull up. Phew...right on time.

"Neicy, I'm home!!" Who is that it sounded like my aunt. She never and I repeat never calls me that.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN." I SHOUTED BACK.

"Oh honey, I brought guest." She said as she showed her face. Right there I saw a big tall man.

" This is my fiancee, Evan and Evan this is my neice Cassandra but I call her Cassie." She introduce us. Fiance? Fiance?. Hehe. The cow must've finally jumped the moon. Not wanting to be rude I said.

"Nice to meet you sir."

" I am going to change honey, make yourself comfortable." she said to her fiance. And placed a kiss on his cheek. Double ewwwwwww. He must've just proposed bcuz I thought last night she brought guest.

She walked by me and whispered Don't embarrass me bitch and fake smiled.

"Hey Cassandra, I've heard sooooo much about you." he said

"Good things I hope." I replied with the best fake smile I could muster. He seems like a nice man.

<><>

Hahaha. I take that back. He isn't a nice match. This couple is a match made in heaven. Half-way through the dinner he started descriminating my look and what I am wearing. I was fine with that at first but now it was going too far and as for the caring aunt I have , she joined him. They have started bullying me until I ran out of the house crying and here I am in my favourite spot the park And it's my favorite time to join also it's empty. It is just me and the calm and peaceful breeze.

I wished my life was like this. Maybe if my parents didn't abandoned be like my aunt said. I would be in a better position right now. Maybe. I wonder if they are still alive and why did they abandoned me. Why my aunt abuse me and when she beat me this morning, she said I am just like her, what did she mean. Ugh. These thoughts they are not healthy, I am not healthy.

I don't even know how long I cried for or even how long I am here for, I just know I don't wanna leave. But I have to, I have to go back, it's getting dark and no I am not scared. I hope that man is gone by time I get back. I'll have to climb up to my window, I don't want aunt seeing me.

That may cause another round of beating and I don't need that right now. Noppers.

<><><>

I successfully sneaked in the house after what....like.....uhmm......I think 20 minutes. Hahaha.

I think Amma go write some chapter of my book on Wattpad then pack my bag, set my alarm and then sleep.

So after I finished writing like two chapters I felt sleeply.. so I went and brush my teeth and off to bed. Not before I listen to Justin Bieber "Purpose."

I wondering will I find someone who will give me purpose and love me. Who will love me I am broken beyond repair.

§§¶§§¶§§§§§§§§§§¶§§§§§§§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶

Hey lovelies 💞

It has come to the end of chapter twoooo. Short I know..... But stay tuned.

Please,please,please don't scroll pass the 🌟 and please drop a comment.

It'll help.

Until next chapter. Cya!! :-)

Neicy_20