(25)

Asher

I pulled up at the front of Victoria's house and killed the ignition.I'm rocking brain back and forth..back and forth.. Today's the day I meet my angel..Asharia...Damn Veneise for letting her stay with Victoria..I honestly don't know why I fell for that girl..I was hit with the harsh reality when I catch her cheating on me..I was such a fool..I was getting mixed signals but didn't read them and then I had to face the consequences..Now that wasn't the only thing on my mind..How do I tell my parents this..I was being irresponsible. Like always.Ah. Time to get my sh-t together.

I got out of the car and closed the door. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. The door quickly opened and I came face to face with none other than Victoria.

"Babe, your here come inside." She moved aside to make way for me..

"Where's the baby?" I asked getting to the point.

"Dont tell me you came here for her?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Babe.." I started Cringing.."Youre the one who said I must take her out of here and I promise that when I drop her off I'll come back." I had no choice.

"Okay babe..she's upstairs..let me get her." She walked away swaying her hips...Oh great...Don't get me wrong Victoria had a Good body..she has slept around too much though..She's pretty without all that cake on her face but she still uses it...And her attitude that annoying attitude..no way was I gonna stick around long..No way.

I heard steps and I looked up..That little girl Victoria showed on her phone..even prettier came down..My Angel.

Victoria threw a bag at my feet.A small bag.

"That's it?"

"That's it what...you think I'd waste my money on this?" Hold it in Asher...Hold it in.

I took Angel's hand and the bag and out the door I went.

"Who are wuu?" A little voice asked.

"Im dad." dad, feels so good saying it.

"Dada?" She asked.

"Yes baby...dada." I clarified.

"I nweva had one of thwose." She said mispronouncing some of the words. Cute.

I took her up and walked to the car putting her in the passenger seat putting on her seatbelt then I went to my side and started the car...I backed out of the driveway and on my way I went.

"Dada..where are wee goin?" "Home." I answered. She nodded her head and folded her hands.She hand that cute little look..With shoulder length hair.

***

Here I am... in front of my house afraid to go inside..Why am I afraid..It won't take a wise person to figure it out..I'm scared yeah..Me Asher Luciano Kingston..A badboy.Scared..Nick would.probably be laughing his ass off if he were here..Nick, he's probably inside I dropped them here before going to Victoria's and don't forget James and Cat..Great.

"Dada what the watter?" Ash asked.

"Nothing babygirl."

"Who are wuu conviting mwe or wuuswelf?" God she's smart..too smart. I replied back with a its nothing.

"Asharia." Yes dada?".

"We're going to go inside..okay?" She nodded her head then started to take off the seat belt..What the..Is this a Kid? Let me handle that I told her.

"I'm not a kid, I'm this amouth ." She said holding up three fingers.

***

After debating who to take off the seatbelt we're finally ready to go inside. I went up and open the door..Asharia in my hands.

I took a deep breath for the umpteenth time today..My palms.are sweating..Here goes something.

"Asher, what took you so long?" My said coming around the corner..looks like they were in the living room..As she faced me she looked in my arms to see Sharia...She gasped. "Asher, who's this?"

"Uh..She..Uh..My daughter?" I said unsure of what to Say.

"Honey..How are you talk-" My dad stopped halfway through. Shocked was written on his face.

"Asher.You have alot of explaining to do."

"Dada, wuu are wose?" Ash whispered in my ears.

"Why is there a child in your hand and...wait do I finally need glasses?" Dad asked me in particular.

Mom spoke up beside him. "If your saying that the child looks like a girl version of Asher the honey you don't need glasses because I'm seeing the same thing." "Asher you have a lot of explanation to do."

Indeed..Hope I don't get kicked out for this.