(42)

. .

. .

.  .

Unedited

I quickly ran to my room, jumped on my bed and screamed in my pillow. Unlike the last time it wasn't because of frustration but because of happiness..That H word.. I then turn over on my back to admire my ring... My mind went back to after the kiss.

I promise you princess, I'll make you the happiest girl alive. I'll be there right by your side forever.

Was what he promised me.

Since I'm very tired, I don't bother to change I just drifted off to sleep, with a smile on my face.

Asher

I can't wait to share this news with Shanti and Nick.. They'll be so excited to know that I've finally grown some pair of balls. I smiled thinking back to our kiss. I'm so fucking happy right now..I just can't contain it.

I parked my car and exited.

As I headed inside all lights were out...Everyone is probably asleep except Shanti of course she's probably binging with Netflix,she does every night. I went to check on Asharia, I still hadn't tell Cassie about her.

I went opened the door to her room, she was so keen on getting her own room...I'm not a baby, I'm a big girl, she said it but she's still daddy's little angel...Who would've thought... Smiling I went over to kiss her forehead, she stared in her sleep.

Not wanting to wake her up, I exited the room and headed to Shanti's.

I feel like a teenage girl right now, smiling touching my lips, my mind drifting off to our kiss.

She's finally mine. My girlfriend.....MINES!

In no time I had reached Shanti's room, I don't knock just to get back at her, she'd always barge in to my room.

I opened the door to see to see Shanti and Someone else....Wait my sister and some dude in her room... making out..And they are so caught up in their moment that they don't realize I'm here...I feel like a creep but whatever...I took my time to analyze the dude, he probably doesn't know that she's my Sister...He looks oddly familiar though.

The guy reached to take off Shanti's top but no way I'm witnessing this, I should probably leave but I really want to tell someone about how I feel...Nick must be sleeping.

Shanti is the only option so without wasting any time I loudly clear my throat.....Welp this got their attention because they jumped apart.

Quickly getting up...

“What the actual fuck!?” I shouted when I recognized  my best friend with my sister.

Asher we can explain.” Shanti said getting up.

“Nah, I'm not that dumb, it's not like I haven't been standing here from the past five minutes seeing you both dry humping each other.” This shit cuts deep.

“And you Nicholas, you are here with my sister...wait how long have you been together?”

“Since February.” Shanti whispered

Then it all started to add up...All those time they were spending together me being me hadn't even realized.

“Wow, seeing my best friend behind my back, knowing well that I'd  warn you...both of you.” I shook my head. “ Fuck you both, I want nothing to do with you.” I know I'm overreacting but who gives a fuck!?

Shaking my head I hurriedly exited the room and headed back to my car...

“Asher wait!!!!” I heard Shanti shouted her voice breaking....I don't give a fuck, it's not like they  cared about my feelings.

Where do I go? Cassie....Nah, I want to be alone...so i knew I'm going to our spot.

Speaking about Cassie, did she know that my best friend and Sister we're seeing each other!? Nah,she would've tell me..... right!?

I need to clear my head.