(22//P2)

Ok, let me tell you-" She was interrupted once again but this time it isn't by me..

*****

"CASSANDRA KANE!!" someones voiced boomed loudly through the entire Cafeteria and everyone stopped what they we're doing.. that voice sounded familiar. I looked at the entrance to see A few police I stood from my place. The police that shouted recgonized me. It's aunt m, Martha's aunt she was along with two other police..They must've called them because it was in there region. She knew about what happened she was the one I was gonna call if shit happened but this brought her to me. Aunt she was very similar to Martha, a badass.She doesn't take bs from no one. All eyes were on me...Look of curiosity, look of ion even know. She walked over to me and said more like squealed she seriously behaves like a teen.

"Oh my God Kitty!!" She engulfed me in a hug, squeezing the life out of me... literally.

"C-cant b-breathe."

"Oh dear, when was the last time I saw you... like two, three years ago?" She replied finally letting me go. "You have a lot of explanation to do." She said grinning. She's 29 not that old.

"Sana I got to go." I said looking back to Sana, she nodded...The Cafeteria, those inquisitive School mates eyeing everything that was happening.

Maria pulled me forward. Whispers were heard.

She really did do it.

So why is she getting cozy with that cop?

Ion know maybe she paid her.

Stop the noise...Y'all don't know nothing for all I know Victoria must've been starting a rumour, you know how she gets..Ahhh.Thanks to that person.

One more thing Aunt Maria whispered to herself. She stopped in her tracks..This isn't good.

"Y'ALL BUTTFACE FUCKERS, IF I EVER HEAR Y'ALL DIS MY NEICE AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT Y'ALL. STOP SPREADING FALSE RUMOURS..I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL SUE ANYONE." I grab unto her arms.She was always standing up for me just like Martha. A real fucking friend.

"Aunt M, it's fine." I whispered.Shes seething with anger..She has Texan blood running through her veins...Rule.. DON'T EVER MESS WITH A TEXAN WOMAN.She finally calmed down. Again everyone features displayed...Shock and Fear. Yeah bitches that's what you get.She lead me out of that place, the other two cops along with us. Ah.I know that they are gonna question me damn. I'm not ready but when I'm I ever ready for the things life throw at me. I can do this it's just not easy to lift up the bandage from that wound. It's gonna hurt...It's like Maria can since my discomfort, she squeezed my hands... reassuring me. Glad I get that..I need reassurance.We reached the hallway going to the office since lunch was almost over..kids were trying to get to there class early and on time.

"Okay Miss.Kane, we will need you to tell us everything that happened that night and why you fled the country the morning following because you were a Suspect in that murder." One of the cops said. He was a short looking, orange hair dude..he looks in his 30's...I think. I looked to Maria and she gave me a nod.

"uh.I don't know where to start." i stated unsure "how about the beginning?" Maria . I nodded.

"Wait do I need a lawyer or something for this..I mean I'm a Suspect and-"

"Calm down Kitty, I'm sure it won't getting that." Maria told me to somewhat reassure me.

Flashback>>>>That day<<<<<Cass was 14 and Maria 16.

"Come on Cass, you've been at that for hours let's go." My crazy best friend said whining.

"Catty, you know I have to study and besides I'm just fourteen, why do I need to go to a party?" I said my eyes still glued to my book. Martha my best friend, we were the total opposite..She being a bad girl and I a nerd..a goody two shoes...as she calls it but I have to study..A girl gotta study and a girl gotta get them high grades and a girl gotta Graduate..I know I'm far from that..I can only hope though. Martha, she has been trying for months to get me out of this house...She doesn't know I gets abuse she only know what I tell her...She only knows that my aunt is strict so she doesn't allows me out of the house and what not..I can't tell her she has been my best friend for the time I've move here to Texas. I don't know how we hit it off but we did and we've been insperable ever since.