(34)

. .

. .

. .

. .

TGIF!!Can you believe today is Friday, the 26th day of February. I'm looking forward to this weekend mainly because we have sleepovers tonight. I am already on the way to school, walking as usual. I could take the bus but I love walking and because my house is approximately 30 minutes away from school, why not walk?

I didn't even get much sleep last night..Not because of nightmares, they are Surprisingly gone...Thank God...I shouldn't thank God yet...I was thinking about Asher and Victoria. Why? I can't give an answer... I think I have a crush on him. Me a crush on Asher...why now!? Oh God.

How are things going to be with us!? I hope not awkward, we have just patch things up.. speaking of which..How could I forget that Chris and I are "dating" ?

And according to him he's doing it to make Asher jealous..I snorted.. That's plain Bs..Asher doesn't even like me like that...I think?

I finally reached school, maybe this will rid my thoughts of you know who. But why hadn't I figured this out earlier!?

I said stop.

As I headed inside I made my way to my locker. As I approached MY LOCKER, I saw Victoria and Asher making out, not at anyone locker but at MY LOCKER.. Can you believe that!?

I went up to them..

"Hey love bugs, this is my locker you are making out at so can you go somewhere else?" I asked . At the sound of my voice they break away from each other... Panting loudly.
Asher nodded at me and smiled showing his dimples...Hold on where did those.come from....Oh no don't do that to me.. I want to touch those.

Victoria then turn to me glaring and..and then she even had the audacity to say, "Bitch bye, you're just jealous." She's right but I'll never admit it out aloud.. So I scoff

"Why would I be jealous of you're dumbass, when I already got my boyfriend." I just can't help it,this jealousy is burning through my veins.

"Hey babe." Chris Voice butt in..When did he get here...Well forget that, he's right on time.

"Hey pretty boy." I said smiling..He came to hug me and I returned the hug immediately... Sending a sickly sweet smile in Victoria's direction.

"Uh..hey guys...I didn't see you there." Chris said smiling...Then after checked out Asher...If we were in a different situation..

"Come on babe,let's get out of their presence." Victoria whined tugging at his boyfriend's arm. The boyfriend turned to give a wave and a small smile that didn't reach his eyes....Hmm. someone's not happy.

"Aren't we good at acting." My best friend said nudging me.

I nodded my head in agreement... Going to MY LOCKER in which I finally have accessed to.

I didn't remember to ask Asher where Shanti was.....and Nick but my mind already know that they are together Ship Nishanti.

It's sailing in the middle of the ocean...

"What class are you having first?" Chris asked.

"Arts." I replied

"We don't have that many classes together."

"Thank god, I'm tired of you dumbass." I said

"Heyyyyyy." He whined pouting.

"What about you?" I questioned him taking out my necessities for class

"I have business." he replied

We chatted for some more minutes and then the bell rang so I guess it's time for class.

"Okey See you later alligator." I told him laughing

"In a while crocodile."

We parted our ways.