(45)

. .

. .

. .

The weekend came quicker than anticipated. I'm in my room doing absolutely nothing. Asher, Shanti and Nick are having a bonding time. They invited me but I didn't want to I true so I made up an excuse to not go. I need some time for myself and plus I need to finish up my book by next week, I'm being too lazy. Don't judge everyone has their lazy days.

So about the whole best friend dating sister thing, they all made up and of course not before throwing a punch or two....*Shakes head*. Boys will always be boys.

After it was very emotional, of course I'd think so...there bromance, you should seen how they made up it was... words can't explain. Asher and Shanti didn't take long to make up though...They are like two peas in a pod....They'd feel empty without each other.

Chris went to meet Matt's parents...  You should've seen him....Brainy I can't do this, Brainy I can't do that....I was like dude shut the fuck up...he replied with a thanks alot and then his mood shifted as Matt called him...Tell y'all about love.... Speaking of that L word I need to tell Asher I love him.

I wrote a song....I should invite him over right now...that's if they are finished.

                                          Words can't  explain 😏😘😩❤️

Me:  Hey babe...Y'all done?

A reply came immediately after.

Him: Nah princess😣😒

Me: Oh

Him: Don't worry I'll be there when I'm done.

Me: Okie dokie

He didn't reply after that and I'm left to die in boredom.

*Hours later*

“Hi Ali.” Ari greeted me.

“Yayyy, you brought her.” I said after Asher and her daughter made their way into my living room. I gave him a kiss on the check and he pouted.

“Are you guys gwonna get married?” Ari asked looking up at us with her big grey eyes...She's so adorbs!!

Asher cleared his throat, a tiny blush creeping up his ears.

“Time will tell.” Was the reply I gave her. Asher smirked in my direction, all the blush gone

“So it is bonding time, what do you want to do little angel?” I asked bending down to match her height.

“Hmmm, I don't know let dada decide.” She said happily. I knew it!

Asher seemed angered by this “Asharia!” He snapped. Asharia bowed her head seeming like she's going to cry...Oh my.

“Ari baby, can you give Asher and I a minute?” I asked her softly. She nodded her head and walked off.

“Why'd you get upset?” I questioned

“I-i....”

“Do you think I'm stupid?” I asked raising my eyebrows

“No, wait babe!” he said stepping closer holding onto my arms

“I know she's your daughter.” he sighed taking a step back

“I am sorry, I wanted to tell you...I swear it, I-i just didn't want to lose you.” he looked kind of  vulnerable...It's good that he didn't hide his feelings from me.

“Babe, I'm not upset with you but you need to learn to open up to me...I'll understand you.” I stated stepping closer to him, meeting his eyes.

“Im sorry princess.” He said coming closer to hug me....

“Lets not keep Ari waiting, you need to apologise to her for hurting her feelings, she did nothing wrong.” I told him sternly.

“Yes mommy.” He said sticking out his tongue.

I laughed..“How old are you again?”

“Asharia, I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings.” Asher told Ari stooping down in front of her.

She huffed crossing her arm, looking sideways.

I bit my lips to stop me from laughing but Asher seemed to beard the small giggle that escaped my lips and turned to glare at me...I can't help it...I bursted out laughing dropping on the floor in the process, I held my belly....By now i must sound like a dying pig....Tears are streaming down my face. I lifted my hands to wipe them, trying to contain myself.

“You done now?” Asher asked amusement written all over his face. I nodded covering  my mouth....please not again...

“As I was saying.....Angel I'm so sorry for snapping at you, it was really unnecessary.” He said sincerely.

“Annnnnnd?” She asked

“And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.”

“Dad, I think your missing out some stuffs.” how old is this girl again?

“Oh, I'll buy you a bag of Skittles, some ice cream and chocolate?” Asher

“Aha that more like it.” She finally cave in running into his arms....Real boss

Hours after watching cartoons

Mom? Can I call you mom?” Ari asked....I swear my heart just went...if I was drinking water or anything for that matter I'd slit it right out....But I can't hurt her feelings.

“Uh, sure Ari.” I said looking at Asher to see him already looking at me...with a look of adoration.

“Good, Where do babies come from?” She enquired

I looked at Asher and he's already looking at me.... looking awkward me too....babe...me too