Final Chapter

. .

. .

. .

A month has past since that incident. Everything was going great and sometimes I have to ask myself if this is really my life now. . .I am surrounded with all the love, all the love that I've always wanted. When one of your dreams gets fulfilled; the one you didn't think would come through that is a great feeling. . . I'm telling you it's so great that you want to jump up with excitement all the time. . .it's so great that you can't help but wonder. . .wonder if this dream is really reality but then you come to the realization that dreams do come true. I looked around the room to see the people I have grown to love.

They are my world. . .

Navia whose name I learnt was Catherine was sent off to a mental facility...I was so angry when I heard,she should've rot in jail and then over the time I've accepted my fate and I  forgave her. I looked at her point of view, she was just a spoilt little girl who was so used to getting everything she wanted and then when my father rejected her she was just you know  not used to people saying no. . .You know that feeling.

Victoria had came to visit us with her girlfriend. . .yes that's right so much has happened just over a  month and guess what? When I heard I was shelled shocked, couldn't believe my ears. . .she had explained why she was acting like the way she did. . .She didn't even wear any make up. . . And as week progressed  we get along pretty well.

Chris and Matt; They were like two peas in a pod, a branch on a tree or. . .or even a chain that can't be broken. They were insperable and everyone loved them. They are like the funny ones in the group. They had some bumpy parts but what ship doesn't run out of oil or whatever. . .it is either  you get some oil or let it sink.

Ashanti and Nick; The seed that I'd planted,watered and gave sunlight has blossomed and grew into a beautiful flower,like Chris and Matt's relationship they are insperable . These two. . .these two had never gotten into a fight not once, they communicate and trust each other too much. And I think it  is because they had been friends but even so. . .What they have is so beautiful.

Asher and I; How do I describe this, it's silly that  I described the rest but couldn't describe mine. We are going amazingly awesome. You see Asher is like my Ride or die,.my partner in crime, my Homie, my lil spider, my amigo, my boo, my prince, my day maker, my best friend, my everything. Yeah, I got myself an All in One. Everything is so perfect with us. . .it's like we can't be broken. Life without Asher would be like a pencil without a point  ; pointless. . .He's like a drug and I'm addicted no rehab can fix it. He has flaws hell everyone does but he's perfect to me because he's all I ever need and he's my everything. . .hell words can't explain.

As for our little Angel, she's still the same old Asharia ,she's our bundle of Joy.

Mom; Cathanya and Dad; James had Changed my last name. . .I am now Cassandra Alicia Knight –Kingston. . . Haha no we aren't married. . . yet. Asher's words not mine. I've move into there home. Nick is the big brother that you'd read in books and my parents they are. . .well my parents.

Asher's mom and dad treats me like their own. Jealous Asher even thinks I'm the the favourite out of the two of us but meh. . .I mean I am.

My book has been sold all over the world and it has impacted many persons. . Yeah that was my goal.

The all of us, I mean my friends and I are going to the same University.....yayyyy!. . .I honestly can't wait even though it's a big step.  I'm ready because I was born ready.

Everything is perfect, just the way I've always wanted. . .Just like I'd dreamt just like I wanted. . .no additives, no preservatives.

“Babe, you good?” Gray asked cutting me out of my thoughts I nodded smiling. . .Yeah I'm smiling, not a fake one this time. . It's a real just like the moment I'm in. I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me kissed my forehead and then went back paying  attention to the movie everyone else is watching. Laughter filled the entire room because of the joke that was given by one of the characters.

Just look at where I am right now. . .This is my own little world. A world in a world. The amount of things I had faced in the past, yeah past because I had put that all behind me. Allowed me to be strong and these people are allowing me to be stronger and any issues face in the future I will conquer them. I hadn't even thought about what would happen if Asher hadn't come on time. . .I hadn't thought about because that was all in the past.

Now. . .Now is the present I'm going to just you know live in the moment and wait for what's ahead although time flies.

As Asher drew me closer if that is even possible. . .One thought couldn't help but cross my mind.

I'm still HIS BROKEN GIRL.

   .                                       Annddd That's A Wrap!!!!