Chapter 1. "Prologue"

Before we get started, I want to let you know that I will update whenever I can and that this is not a story meant for young viewers. There will be cussing, violence, innuendos(possibly) and obviously, murder. These character traits are how I think the characters would react to the situation at hand and these interpretations will not be exactly how they would act in real life. I do not own any characters, I do not own you, I own only the concept and idea of the story.

Please note, I will be taking constructive criticism and support, so please if you don' t have any criticism that will help me evolve as a writer or the story be better, or support then please keep it to yourself. If you don't like the story, then you don' t have to read it. You can even make your own story if you want. That is all, now lets get to the story!

Thank You

(ps. the image is not mine, but this is the closet image of the doll that will come later in the story, just imagine it wearing a suit/ tux. Certain physical attributes can be changed to fit how you look, example, black hair and a darker skin completion instead of the light brown hair and fair skin. Every picture in these chapters belongs to their original owners.)

October 1st, 1947, 4:47 AM

I removed the now bloodied gloves from my hands and throw it in to a small trash bin next to the kitchen, and ran my (s/t) hands through my (h/c) hair. She put more of fight then I had expected and even tore my skin. I sluggishly walked to my bathroom, and got both medical supply's and cleaning supply's. my cuts felt like they fire and the itching of them was driving me insane. "Next time, I need to hold them still..." I mumbled under my breath as I stood up, putting on a pare of new gloves and rolled her on to an old bed sheet. the strong smell of bleach made my eyes water, as I scrubbed the floor boards of any residue of blood, hair or anything else that she could have left behind.

Now that I had cleaned the majority of my living room, it was now time to get rid of her. I couldn't bury her close to my home, because too many people would know that she lived close to me and would ask to many questions about her. I prepared my car for her disposal and as I picked her up, I couldn't help but notice that she felt as light as a feather. Had she always felt so light? I knew her before hand, and she never felt like this. When I placed her in the trunk of my car, a small thump could have been heard when I accidentally placed her roughly in the car.

A car that my father gifted me a while back. The car was a jaded blue, with rust around the tires and breaks. It was about as old as time itself, and I needed to get a new one, but served its purpose of transporting everything I needed to hide. Too many memories were attached to the car and I assume that maybe I never bothered to change it. I placed a heavy duty shovel along side her in the trunk and slammed it close, the clank of the trunk door slamming made me turn to neighboring homes. 'Any one could have heard that.' I stood there for a few seconds facing the homes, preying that no one heard anything.

Nothing moved, thankfully and I quickly stepped into the car, but felt a nagging sensation that something would happen. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw nothing. " Maybe it is just my nerves." I told myself as I started the engine. The car made a low roaring sound and I began driving to the next town over. I hummed to a song that I remember my father showed me. It was released when I was a kid, and he always danced with my mother while listening to it. He was a good man, and only god knows how I became the man I am today. 'My own son, a man who took the lives of others.' That is what he would probably think if he ever saw me today.

5:53 AM

The warmth of the sun hit the side of my face as I pasted multiple stores in the small town. People past each other, talking, going to work, or just enjoying their day. I smiled lightly at them, wondering what it would have been like if I had somebody to enjoy my days with. I looked over to my left and saw an old antique store. It sat on a street corner, and stood out from the rest.

While the other buildings were bright, with pretty writing and were full of people socializing, the store looked empty and bare. A simple sign and old looking stuff filled the windows. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, it felt like something or someone was keeping me from looking away . The blaring sound of bus horn allowed me to turn my head to face away from the store and at the bus. The bus slammed against my car, forcing it to flip over.

I had blacked out for a moment and I remember being upside down and being pinned against one of the inner walls of the antique shop. The glass hung from the window shield and I was fazing in and out of consciousness. there was a a large doll, almost the size of an average child under the hood of the car, laying on a desk like table. It looked up at me and it began crawling towards me. I wanted to back away from it, or just move, but I couldn't feel my body, blood was on my hands and I felt blood dripping from my nose to my hair. My back felt like it was stuck in a straight position and I could only watch as the doll inched closer to me. It had a wide eyes glare, and what looked to be a smile on its face. I remember it lifting the hanging glass away from and closing the distance between its face and mines. I could feel the porcelain lips against my bloodied mouth and I felt my eye lids close.

I saw myself backing away from the accident, but it felt strange. I felt different. I looked down at myself and saw stiff, shiny hands. They looked smooth with none of the band aids that were once wrapped around my hands. I looked up at myself, realizing what had happened. My body was switched from my original body to the body of this doll. I moved back from the desk and fell to the ground. I blacked out once I hit it and I struggled to move around in this hollow shell of mines.

( Hello! I really hope that you liked this first chapter! It is 3:33 AM right now so I have to get going. I will still be adding on to this story, because this is just the beginning! )

People in this house (Creepypasta x Toy! Male! Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें