Chapter 25: "Finally, The End is Here" Part 2

Omg omg! I got fan art! It is so amazing! Thank you so much Creator! I love it! Link to the artist is right here --> https://www.quotev.com/CreatorOfArts 

I am so happy! Thank you so much, I love doing this, and I love that you guys enjoy it too. Thank you again ! Enjoy the chapter!

May??, 2011, ???

Toby's pov

Both me and Masky stared in awe, as we watched Hoodie wave to us, munching on his oreo. We waved back, all be it, Masky give him a small one, and I gave him a big one. We stayed seated in our spots as he let his knees sink into the dirt, and we watched quietly as 'Eric' thrashed around in the obsidian tentacles of Slender. The only real noise between us, was the chewing of the Pocket Oreos, the low muffles of Eric and the chanting of everyone else. I noticed Masky cringe slightly as (Y/N) plunged the knife into Eric's neck.

The sound of it enticed me, and I felt myself lean closer to the scene in front of me. Having leaned closer, I heard the chanting clearly.

" Hervortreten der alte, Kärokiä, und rette die seelevor den Schicksalen der verdammten!"

"What are they saying?" I asked, confused by everything that was spilling out of their mouths. I turned my head to look at Masky, but he didn't answer. Instead he kept his eyes locked on everything ahead of him. But his eyes widened, and he shakily stood to his feet. My head swerved over, and I gasped.

Up head of me, the scene stood before me, defying any doubt in my mind. The bloody markings I had made in the ground began admitting bright blue lights. The chanting had gotten loud, but sounded less like any of them. Sally's voice was no longer her own, no longer was it that sweet voice that she had, but instead, had a deep, menacing voice. The only voice I could recognize, was Slander's, and even his voice seemed distorted.

Both me and Masky were slack-jawed, to a point where my oreo slipped out of my mouth, hitting the ground. I felt pained when I looked down to my oreo. The mid afternoon sky had gotten darker and darker, and the light of the house and ground beneath them. Heavy winds stated to hit up, and I saw the supposedly life-less body of Eric, rise up from the ground. His body was convulsing, shaking like a string with to much pressure on it.

From what I could see, his eyes opened up and melted out of the sockets. A blackish blood like- liquid seeping from the holes of his eyes. Then (Y/N) rose up. He began shaking and his little plastic eyes popped out from their sockets. I couldn't help but be amazed and disgusted by what I saw.

The wind was getting harder, and harder, prompting me to try to block it from my face. Masky stood further ahead to me, sorta blacking me from the stormy winds. I saw the door of the to the mansion swing open, and people started poring out. "Hey! What the fuck is going on!?" Jeff yelled, trying to block the wind from his forever-open eyes. Thunder crashed, loudly, and the sounds of a storm brewing up.

I stood up to my feet, the bright lights in the ground beaming. As the bodies shook, the storm started taking effect and the wind was getting harsher. "Boys! Get in here!" Clockwork yelled, trying to walk over to us. The strange thing is, that everyone in the circle was unaffected effected. Sally, Hoodie, Slender, Ben, The Puppeteer, everyone was calm. No wind, no rain, nothing was even touching them. It was like they were being blocked from the out side world.

I pondered on the thought, before reality snapped me back, by having lightning strike near the tree next to me and the scream of Clockwork. "Toby!! Watch out!!" My head turn quickly, unintentionally cracking it. A lightning bolt hit the tree, turning it into a ball of flames, and I saw it falling in the direction of me and Masky. Masky didn't even flinch. I don't even think he noticed her yelling or the sudden change in the weather.

With my sudden instinct to not be on fire, I threw myself at Masky, grabbing him and pushing us both out of the way of the tree. I kept my grip on him tight, as we rolled away from the tree, which landed right where we were standing. The tree slammed against the ground the flames still roaring. I was atop of him, allowing my body to be used as a meat sheild. I started trying to push me off, and I let go of him.

He rolled me off, and I started huffing and puffing. He sat up quickly, and looked over at the tree. "Holy shit... Toby. You saved me." He said, with gratitude in his voice. I looked over to him, and laughed. "Yeah. But I couldn't save the oreo." We both kept laughing, but it died down when the dark sky changed, and something opened in it.

We both looked up, seeing Eric standing on the ground with (Y/N) facing him. An opening in the clouds showed an almost artificial light. It was staring above Eric and (Y/N). I could see their faces clearly. The blackish liquid stopped oozing, and the spaces in their eyes were being replaced with a new set.

I was, sorta grossed out by the black goo turning int a milky white, and filling the pen holes of his skull. They faced forward, looking at seemingly no one. The light above him got brighter and more intense, on till it was practically blinding. I could barely see a single thing, except the the shadows of everyone else. I could hear the yells of Clockwork calling my names, and the painful screams of Jeff. Then the skyes purple colors gave a colorful boost of red, before shutting of completely, with the blinding light zapping away. the knock back was insane! everyone who had been previously been in the circle got knocked back so hard. the only one still in place was Slender, and even he was struggling against the wind.

The wind pushed me back, slamming my back into the garden fence. And though I couldn't feel the pain, I could still feel the shaky impact. I rubbed my eyes, letting them re-adjust. (Y/N) laid on the ground, not moving. Eric's body twitched, but didn't move. I sprung up, my body trying to regain balance. "(Y/N)! You okay? I can give you an Oreo!" He didn't respond. As I tried to walk towards him, my view of him slowly disappeared. I heard Ben yelling (Y/N)'s name, and the frantic movements of The Puppeteer, gave my chest a sinking feeling. I wasn't in the mode for losing a new freind..

(Y/N)'s pov

My back crashed against the ground, and my vision was blurry. I couldn't see much of anything, only the desolate figures crowding around me. My head was spinning, but I felt different. Very different. I felt warm. I didn't feel hollow anymore. I want cold, having to depend on others to warm me. I also felt heavier, felt someone shaking me. "What..?" I muttered, still confused, and I began fading in and out of consciousness. "He's Okay! It worked!!" The figure above me yelled. His voice was familiar, and his outline stared to make sense too me. I felt arms reach under me, and I could finally see the figure.

Is that..??

Holy Hell, Holy Hell! We are so close to finishing this book!!! I cant believe it! The last chapters are gonna be great! Everyone gets their own scenarios! like Ben's Ending or Slender's Ending, So on!

Thank you so much for reading this story, and coming on this ride with me! I am so proud and happy, I just cant believe it! and Check out ! They made great art for me, and I am so happy about it! They are awesome! Thank you so much. Have a great day!

Love, Erin