Chapter 16: "First Impression"

May 6th, 2011, 12:57

Slenderman's pov

Hours had passed, and I was stuck inside my head. Infatuated with the thought of (Y\N). His messily combed hair, which fit his face perfectly. It some how was like someone had run their hand through it, and fixed it with only their hand. I wanted to see him more, as an attempt to understand what I am feeling. A small vibration in my pocket took me away from my mental paradise, with such urgency. How convenient.

It was the phone, that Ben had gotten me. A sweet boy, he is. I answered it quickly, hearing the voice of Tim. "Hey, Slender! I know you are busy and all, but there is a bit of a situation going on." I paused. "What is going on?" It was silent for a moment, until I heard a deep breath being released.

"Well.. its gonna sound weird.. but.. you remember that doll the Sally got? The one she and Hoodie found? Which is like 3ft tall? Yeah, people are freaking out about him moving and all and everyone is arguing, and - wait, hold on. I have to call you later, bye." He hung up the phone, and I realized the mistake I had made.

I completely forgot to tell everyone that (Y\N) is living in the house from now on. I teleported myself to the house to be met with a scene of madness.

The home was utter chaos, with yelling and screaming, with no end. Voices were being drowned out by louder ones. "Ben! I didn't think that shit could move! What the fuck did you do to it!?" Jeffrey yelled from across the room, being pushed away from (Y\N) by Benjamin. "If you would just let me explain, then you would understand, jack ass!" Sally was struggling to hold (Y\N) still as he thrashed around in her arms, presuming trying to get in between.

Tim struggled to gain the attention of everyone, and he looked up at me for guidance. "Enough!" I threatened. People stopped, dead in there tracks, with their gazes fixed on me. I rubbed my temple, thinking about how this day was meant to be a break from it all. "Now. I know that this is my fault, but let me explain something to you. (Y\N), is alive. He is here to stay, and that will take some adjustment, but remember he can see you, he can hear you, he is just like you and me."I sighed.

"Well why the fuck didn't you say anything when he first, you know, got here?!" Jeffrey raised his tone at me. His temper was that of a spoiled child, which, for some reasons, women found attractive. He would, at times throw tantrums much like Jane, when his frustrations took over. before I said anything, Benjamin interrupted me. "Because we officially found out this morning, ass wipe." He crossed his arms against his chest and stared up at Jeffrey.

The tension between them was building up quickly, as they started to get in each others faces. Tim pushed past the small crowd. He stepped in between the two, using his hands to push them away from each other. "Okay, there is no need to start to fight. This is all new news to us. Let's just calm down and fix this misunderstanding like the adults we are." I could hear the slight cracks while he spoke. "Sit down. Everyone." The tension in the room decreased, as everyone followed my instructions.

"Now, I am aware of the situation, and I know that it will take some time getting used to. Jeffrey, the reason I didn't tell anyone about it was by my own mistakes. I have so much on my plate right now, and I completely forgot to tell you or Tim or anyone about it." Jeffrey hung his head. (Y\N) wiggled his way out of Sally's hands, with the eyes of everyone on him. He dragged his feet, and stood in front of Jeffrey, placing his hand on his shoulder. He gave an innocent smile, and made eye contact with Jeffrey.

"I get it. You don't have to apologize." Were the words (Y\N) spoke. He turned around, back to Sally. Her arms were spread and she went to hold him. "Now, since we have that somewhat sorted out, may we please calm down?" I asked, my voice tired and my head pounding itself against my skull. Benjamin stood up and nodded his head, going over to the television. He didn't say anything, and began playing a video game, which I don't remember him getting.

Everyone began to dispersed into doing the things that they have potentially been doing before the argument. (Y\N) sat in the lap of Sally, listening to her. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to him and stay on him. His (S\C) looked shined slightly, and his smile made my heart melt. It was certainly a new emotion, and I honestly felt sick not understanding. I tore my eyes away, and noticed something off.

Brian. He watched (Y\N), with his hands folded in his lap. His leg shook, seemingly increasing as I had not looked away. He quickly got up and left, no words spoken, and he left me with a strong scene of curiosity. I wanted to follow, but went against the feeling.

I looked back at (Y\N), but he wasn't there. It was like he had completely disappeared. Walking over to Sally, I crouched down to her level. "Sally, were did (Y\N) go?" I asked. She smiled a great big smile and answered. "Hoodie seemed upset, so he went to go help him. I hope he is okay."

Her face held so much kindness, and innocence. But I felt angry, like Brian was to blame, even though he most likely wasn't. I speed walked to his room, trying not to attract attention and noticed that his door was locked. I was about to knock on the door, when I heard something behind me.

"Slender. I need to tell you something. It's important."

Hey guys! I am doing a lot better than I was before, and the amount of support that you guys have given me is amazing! You guys are amazing! I hope you liked the chapter and tell me your thoughts. I love you all!!!😊😊