The End (The Puppeteer's Ending)

May ??, 2011, ???

(Y/N)'s pov

Is that... Johnathan?

He ran over to me, panic struck his face. I could barely see anything. I could only see his golden eyes and his grey face. I felt his hands run past my face and into my hair. I could see him pull me into a hug, and hear his shaky breaths.

His breath was hot and heavy. "Oh god.. oh god... what did we do?... what did I do? Oh please stay here..." He whispered. His voice cracked and shook, almost as if he were... crying? He held me tighter. I could see another man run to me, and land on his knees. The man struggled to pull Jonathan off, but when he did, Jonathan stood up as if he didn't have to be pried off.

As my vision started to clear, I could see him wiping his face. The doctor forcibly turned my head to face him, looking me over constantly. He shinned a mini-flashlight in my face, and I could feel the light burning my eyes. He moved it around, scanning for anything wrong with my eyes. When he found nothing, he went straight for my mouth, prying it open and checking.

It felt weird to have his hands in my mouth like that.. I felt inclined to push him away, but when I did, he had already finished. He stood up tall, and gave a hand to me. As I took it, I felt a sharp pain in my chest, forcing my knees to buckle. My ass hit the floor, and Johnathan rushed to pick me up.

His arms hooked under my armpits, lifting me up gently. The doctor pulled me off of Jonathan, and on to himself. He nodded at Jonathan, as he gave a slight wave and looked down quickly. His behavior baffled me.

The doctor swung open the door, leading me to lower floor in the household. As we stepped down the stairs, I felt something slick go underneath my shirt. I pushed myself off of him, earning a strange look from him. I leaned against the wall, the white lights flickered. I pulled the caller of my shirt out, looking in. I could make out movement on my chest, right where my chest hurt.

The sound of shushing got louder, as the movement got more violent. The doctor walked over to me, grabbing the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it up, ignoring my words of refusal. His face shifted from annoyance to amazement. "What is it?" I asked. He struck his hand against my chest and pulled back, almost as if he wasn't expecting anything to happen.

He stepped back and quickly grabbed my hand, rushing me to a rooms. The room looked like a medical office, with a bed in the middle and a bright white light. "Take off your shirt." He demanded. He quickly washed his hands, putting on a pair of gloves, and a mask. I did as he said, and I looked down to my chest.

I couldn't see anything. I gently touched it, feeling a gooey sensation. I pulled away, wiping my hand against my pants. I shook my head, and began looked around. Everything was so clean and neat.

The counters were a shinny white, with grey tops. There were small jars of strange anomalies and tools. The entire room was a scale of white and greys, with the exception of whatever was in the garbage can. Crimson red gloves filled the trash cans, that it was almost spilling out. As he walked up to me, he directed me to lie on my back.

As I did so, I felt something begin to fester on my chest. He must have noticed too, since he looked at my chest with astonishment. He reached down to a sliver table beside me, taking a cotton swab and poking at it. As strange as if felt, it didn't hurt. In fact, it didn't hurt at all.

The pain in my chest practically disappeared. Instead they was just a weird gushy feeling sitting on the spot the pain had been. "Amazing.." muttered the doctor. He grabbed a little tube and pushed the little blob in with the cotton swab. I guess it had some level of feeling, since it tried to move up the cotton swab, away from the jar.