Chapter 14: "Bring Back Memories"

May 6th, 2011, 8:32

Hoodie's pov

The tension in the air was heavy, and my organs were flipping, and rolling around. My heart was hammering itself against my rib cage, and my body was shaking. There was no rain, no lullaby to soothe me, and I was trying to not break out into a panic. My legs were bouncing, and my hands were sweaty to a disgusting point. I wiped them against my jeans, but it felt like they didn't do anything.

I know fidgeting with them, biting my lip hard. With the small taste of blood in my mouth, and I stopped biting. Instead, I started to grind my teeth against each other. I was never good for these situations, of talking about things that make me uncomfortable, or like people trying to clue in me. Even worse is that there were more then one person here, but at least I knew what we were going to talk about. Not knowing is the worse feeling out there.

I didn't look up, on till Slender spoke again. "So.. will someone tell me what happened last night?" I wanted to shrivel away, like a raisin in the sun. This was practically group therapy, the hardest therapy out there. Jane was the first one talking, her snarky attitude showed itself with confidence. "Well. I don't know what these 3 idiots were trying, but what I do know is that that piece of shit tried to choke me out and even bit me!" Her hand was pointing at (Y\N), with emphasis on calling him a piece of shit.

I avoided everyone's looks, but listened intently on the conversation. "Don't call him that!" Sally scolded, but it was much less intimidating than I assume she was going for. "Oh please Sally, do you even know what is in the thing? Do you have any idea what that thing is capable of? Or has he manipulated you? Answer me that. Oh wait, you don't know that, do you? Why would you, your a child. Don't act like you have known him for years, it's been 3 days." Everyone was quite. It was partially true.

I mean, we don't know is in the shell of the doll, or what it is capable of. I don't agree with her, but her words really get you to think. I snick a peak at Sally. Her head was down, and she gripped on to (Y\N). There were a few things that I noticed. She was obviously hurt by these words, and (Y\N) was holding her back, in a comforting manner.

I don't believe he is manipulating her, but he definitely has some affect on her. Jane backed up in her seat, crossed legged and her arms crossed. Slender sighed, "Well then.. I want all side of the story, so thank you Jane for your side. It would certainly help, to be less rude and arrogant." He mumbled that last part, but I smiled slightly to it. He looked over to us, and nodded his head. He wanted us to say what we did.

I kept my head down, as not to make 'eye' contact with him. Ben spoke out, his voice cracking a bit. "Well.. after the incident with Jane..we wanted to actually figure out if there was something going on. And well... That lead us here." He stammered a bit, voice cracking and all. Even if his voice was cracking, at least he was responding for us. "That's all?" Ben shook his head. "Not really. We are unsure why (Y\N) even is. We just know that he's alive."

I perked my head up, and looked over to him. He was shifting in his seat, and clearly his voice. "Well then, I believe it is time to find out then." Slender said, in a low voice, creeping up behind Sally in her seat. She smiled looking at him and he gently put his hand on her head. "(Y\N), why don't you tell us about your self. About what happened. And we will tell you about us." My face drained of color.

I didn't want to remember everything! I didn't want to tell anyone, or remember them! Why can't I just forget everything? I don't wanna remember Alex, or Jay, or those God damn tapes! My arms crossed unintentionally, while I was still hunched over. Everyone's eyes were over to him, wanting answers. He sighed, and began.