Chapter 13: "Let's Talk"

May 7th, 2011, 8:03 am

Ben's pov

I felt like I barely slept blast night, and I guess I didn't. I stepped in my bathroom and looked at my self, and dear God, I looked like shit. My hair was messy and tangled and my face was not being kind to me. It was all dirty and grimy and felt all oily and bags were starting to develop under my eyes. I was sweaty and gross and I just wanted a shower.

Taring off my clothes, I stepped into the shower and sighed in relief. I already felt cleaner. I washed myself, and my hair and thought. I thought about random things, like if Pepsi was actually owned by Coca Cola, or if the birds were part of the bourgeoisie. Shit like that, when I heard a light knock on the door. I groaned as I stepped out of the shower, wrapping my towel around my waist and went to peek out my door.

As I grabbed my door knob, the voice on the other side started to yell. I guess they didn't want to see me in just a towel. "Mr. Slenderman said To get ready and go to his office!" Sally yelled from the other side. "Okay! I will be out in a minute!" I waited for the sound of my bedroom door to close, and crept out to see if anyone was still there. Empty.

I sighed in relief, glad that no one was going to see me. I put my clothes on, and fixed my hair. It was still hectic, by all means, but better then before. I opened my door, and there stood Sally, with (Y\N). He looked up at me, and smiled slightly.

I wondered if Sally was going to have the conversation with us and Slender. We walked to his office together and I listened to Sally rambling. Rambling about how she was sorry if she interrupted me, or her latest drawing for everyone. We got to his door. And anxiety started to creep up on me, like a shark in the water, and me just bleeding out.

Sally seemed unfazed, knocked on the door, with a big smile. We waited a couple of seconds, and the door opened, and Slender stepped aside to let us in. I noticed that Hoodie was sitting in the big red couch, fidgeting with his hands and his head down. His leg was bouncing up and down, and The Puppeteer sat next to him, tapping his foot against the floor and looking around. He seemed unfazed, unlike Hoodie, and there was still space for one other person on the couch.

I was going to let Sally have it, but to somewhat surprise, she chose the arm chair that was in front of Slender's desk. I took the seat, and tried to make myself look calm, even though I was losing my mind on the inside. 'I didn't have to, I just had to explain, what exactly we were doing and why. That shouldn't be hard right?' Maybe it was that I felt guilty about it? Or that (Y\N) kept looking over at me and smiling? Or the fact that Slender was the one asking us the questions??

I shifted uncomfortably, and waited. "Where is she? She should be here." Slender's voice filled the room. 'who was supposed to be here? I mean Sally was a bit of a surprise, but she was an understandable one. Who else could be needed?'

I sat up, watching Slender. The door swung open, and there she stood. Her fist were balled, and her stance was almost dominating. It was Jane. She was here.

That is when everything made sense. She was, I guess, attacked by (Y\N), and then we tried to figure out if he was alive, and we sure as hell figured out that answer. She looked angry, and especially at the fact that she had to sit next to Sally, who was holding (Y\N). I could see anger in the eyes of (Y\N), and the same could be said for Jane. Slender clapped his hands together, "Jane, I am so glad you came on your own free will. Let us begin." He looked around. we were all silent, not a word was said. "So... will someone tell me what happened last night?"

Hey! Listen, I'm sorry for the rather short chapter, I will have something more then 2 pages of writing in the next chapter. I feel like this was a weak chapter, and I want to know if you guys think it is. I hope you guys are having a good day, and I will see you later! Bye! 😊