Chapter 12: "What Are You?"

May 6th, 2011, 1:05

Ben's pov

I took this chance I had to look at the tools exactly. Nails, hammer, flash light, tape, drill, all things that can be used on wood and stone. A glass cup was at the edge of table, full of brushes but something stood out. A camera. A simple one, average. Nothing special about it, but why was it here?

"What's the camera for?" I asked, beginning to clean the tools. Hoodie answered me. "In case we see something that is not normal. So we have evidence of it." He said, changing the film. "Huh." I responded. I turned to The Puppeteer, and noticed that he started to undo (Y\N)'s shirt.

I felt panicked for some reason, and felt my face reddening. "Why are you doing that?" I said quickly. The Puppeteer looked at me weirdly, and answered. "We have to examine him. He's a doll, not a man. He is not gonna have anything down there. Plus, I'm only taking his shirt" He answered. Hoodie came up behind him, snapping a photo of (Y\N)'s half naked body. The only thing really left on him was his (F\C) dress pants and shoes.

"Ben, can you open his mouth for me?" The Puppeteer asked, grabbing the flash light. I did what he asked, accidentally slipping my hand in it and launch my hand away. It felt wet, like saliva was in it. "What's wrong?" The Puppeteer questioned. I didn't answer, instead I pried open his mouth, and dragged my finger across his tongue.

It felt fleshy, like a real one and was wet with saliva. I pulled it away in disgust, wiping my hand with my shirt. Hoodie must have noticed, because he rushed over taking a photo. He rolled up his sleeves and oped (Y\N) mouth again, looking intently in it. The Puppeteer flashed the flashlight in his mouth and my face drained of color.

The inside looked fleshy and was red, covered in details. His uvula was dangling from the back of his throat and I could see it moving. I could feel his breaths against my face and a sent of blood invaded my nostrils. I felt my spine shiver, and I could tell everyone else was just as shocked as me. The Puppeteer's face looked like about as white as Casper the friendly ghost's. Hoodie was just frozen still, not moving.

We kept looking. His eyes kept shifting around, and he looked panicked. It was understandable, but I didn't focus on that. Hoodie placed his head up against (Y\N)'s chest. He stayed that way for a moment, not moving.

I noticed the shifting from underneath Hoodie's hands. His head shot up and he dropped (Y\N) on the table. " We have to tell Slender about this." I said, not letting my gaze drift away. (Y\N) started to move, visibly backing away from us. His body moved jaggedly, like he was looking for a way out. The Puppeteer was snapping photos and the sound of them was filling the room, with the sound of heavy breathing on its side. (Y\N) fell back, and started running around to the door "Get Slender!"

The Puppeteer demanded, and I bolted out of the room. I slammed the door as quickly as I could, and I barely felt my feet hitting the floor boards, like I was flying out. I hit Slender's door with my body, busting it open and interrupting him. He was listening to old 50s music, while reading a bunch of news papers. I saw him jump, and he shot out of his seat.

His hands slammed angrily against the table. "Benjamin! Just what are you thinking?!" I ignored his question and began to try dragging him out of the room. It was hard to move him, him being so tall and probably weighing much more than me. "It's an emergency! It's the doll!" I told him. I heard a glass shatter down the hall, and the arm that I was holding Slender with, got pulled into him.

It was quick and easy, but felt like a shock wave through my body. He pulled me into an odd hug and my stomach started to back flips on itself, with my skin felt tingly. We were in the hall, where his office was and now we were in The Puppeteer's room.