Chapter 5: "Raining"

May 4th, 2011, 1:29 PM

Hoodie's pov

The rain beat down at the window hard, like it wanted to bust through and wet everything. The trees stood tall and wet as Slenderman sat behind his desk listening intently to Jane ramble about how much I made Sally cry, and how she had the right to be mad at me. I could barely breath in his office, but the rain always allowed me to breathe in these situations. I always get so nervous around Slenderman, even if it is just him wanting me to bring him a cup of coffee. Maybe it was because of his height, or the fact that he lacks a face, yet can still see everything?

As Jane rambled on and on, I found myself moving my legs, shaking them, crossing them, you name it. I couldn't help it and I was looking out the window, as if that would save me. I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing Slenderman to look at us quickly and back at Jane, even though I felt his eyes on us. I looked at whoever placed their hand on me, and saw that it was Tim, trying to comfort me. I relaxed a little, but not enough to stop me from bouncing my leg.

"Jane, as happy as I am to know that you are concerned for Sally's well being, Hoodie had the right to say not to her. Anything that could have been detrimental to our safety could have been in or on it. Sally is very understanding for her age and she knows that 'No' means no. Hoodie shouldn't have to give her everything to satisfy your thoughts on what she needs." I felt my heart slow down for once and make a sigh of relief.

I looked over to Jane who stood there shocked, like he had said the most stupidity thing. She sat down, mumbling something and Tim spoke up. "May we leave now?" He asked. I guess he could feel the awkwardness and wanted to leave. Slenderman nodded his head and answered. "Yes, you may. But Hoodie, you stay." I felt my heart drop and me ball up my fist.

Jane quickly left the room, and Tim nodded his head and slowly left, leaving me and Slenderman alone. "What is the matter Brian?" He asked as he stood up from his desk and opened the other windows more. "Nothing, Slenderman. " I said, hoping that he would let whatever was on his mind go and let me leave. He turned his back on me and looked through the windows into the woods. "You don't have to be worried, Brian. Do you want to know why I believed you?" He asked, turning his heads towards me.

I shook my head, and he looked back at the window. "Because I saw everything. I see everything and everyone. I trust you to tell the truth, and you did, so please Brian, don't be worried when I talk to you. You may leave now." He answered as he went back to his desk and rearranging his stacks of papers and books. I nodded my head and bolted out of the room, slamming the door accidentally. I turned to the left and saw Tim. He was standing there the entire time.

"How long had you been standing there?" He shifted his body on the other side of his body and tilted his head. "Since he told me to leave." He answered. I smiled under my mask, and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "Hey, thanks for what you did back there. It means a lot." I said as we walked down the hall. I thought about going to Sally's room, but went against that idea when I saw Splendor enter her room.

"No problem, I could tell that you were freaking out. Plus, you would have done the same." He laughed as he put his arm around me pulled me closer to him. Before everything started, before slender, before this whole 'Creepypasta' shit... we were close friends... almost like brothers. And in a sense, he still was my brother, not biologically of course, but we did everything together. We went to the same schools, collage, we shot Alex's film together and we got pulled into the same hell together. That is one of the few good things about being here.

"Hey, I'm gonna go lay down in my room. I will talk to you later." I smiled as I stepped in front of my room. Tim nodded his head and continued walking down the hall as I walked into my room. I stepped inside and threw myself onto my bed. I tore my mask off and threw it on the ground, and my eyes felt heavy and for once, I felt safe enough to sleep in my own room. The rain sounded like it was singing a lullaby to me, and I slipped into the dark world of dreams.

Splenderman's pov

I left Sally's room, in hopes to make her smile once more. I skipped over to Hoodie's room, to check on him, and I opened his door silently and peaked in. He was laying on his bed, peacefully sleeping. It was rare to see him so relaxed, so calm. Instead, I would see him up late and up for long periods of the day. Sometimes, he would go days on end, trying to avoid sleeping and he would always crash and burn. When he stood up for too long, he would see things, or hear voices, begging him to sleep.

I expected him to look like a wreck, but when I looked closer at him, I noticed something. His mask on his floor, next to the pile of laundry that needed to be done. I looked back at him, out of curiosity. His face looked tired, as I expected, and his hair was facing every direction at once, and despite his terrible sleeping habits, he looked well taken care of . His hair was not too thick, but not too thin and was a chestnut color. It had fitted his face perfectly and the soft sound of his snoring was barely audible.

I moved away from him, not wanting to wake him, with my staring. I stepped out of his room and skipped down the hall. I went down the stairs and noticed the sky, beginning to gloom over. It looked as though it was going to rain, or had just ended. "I will be back~" I said in a sing-song-way. No one had heard, but I didn't mind. It was normal for them to do so.

The air felt dewy and moist, and the woods were foggy. Every step I took, a *splash* noise was heard and at times, I would jump in to make the funny little noise. I played and slashed a in the mud, forgetting why I came here. I splashed and kicked and thrashed, giggling like a schoolgirl, on till I hit something hard. I stopped and looked around for what I had, and slowly kicked again.

*bonk*

I got down to ground level and poked whatever it was. it felt smooth, like polished wood and with soft fabric along the side of it. I picked it up, slowly and analyzed it. Mud covered the side of it, but the other side looked decently cleaned, thanks to the rain. 'Wait.. Is this the doll Sally wanted? Boy, She really wasn't kidding when she said he was dirty' I thought .

I slogged him over my shoulder and began walking back to the mansion. I felt hands stroke my back and spin around. nothing. I was seemingly the only thing there. I slowly turned back around and continued walking, humming a lullaby.

(Y/N) pov

' Fuck, fuck, fuck! The guy took the girl! Shit!.. Now what the hell am I gonna do? At least he got me out from those rocks..' I struggled trying to crawl towards the direction of the girl and the man, since my hinges were beyond the phrase 'rusty'. I wanted to try to find them, or at least find out where they lived. I did this for about an hour, barely getting anywhere. the sky began to gloom over and little droplets of rain began hitting me. I stopped.. I wanted to keep going, but I couldn't. I could barely move out of the rain, much less in the rain.

I didn't move for who knows how long. but then I saw something in the distance. It stood tall, it must have been over 9 feet and it was... dancing? Whatever it was, it tapped and kicked and played, splashing in the mud. It came closer and closer, and I saw it more clearly. It had a slender face, with a seemingly painted on smile with small dots for eyes.

It had a long polka dot tuxedo with a red bow tie, and a white undershirt. As it kept getting closer, I noticed that it was not paying attention and would eventually start hitting me. I shut my eyes quickly and felt a rough kick against my face and It stopped. I opened my eyes, to see it come to ground level and stroke my clothes.

It paused for a second while looking at me and picked me up from the ground. I felt my body cheer and I felt all giddy. I brushed my hand against it's back and it spun around. I looked to the distance and saw a large house, and a beaten up path. the thing turned back around and walked while humming something that I couldn't recognize. I wonder what will happen next..

Hello! It is me again, sorry for the long wait. Online school work, chores, and just horrible sleeping habits have been doing a number on me. But don't think that will stop me! I made this chapter a bit longer and I plan to keep doing it. Sorry for any spelling errors and grammar mistakes that I may have not caught. Enjoy!