The End (Hoodie's Ending)

Hey! just wanna let you know that this picture is not mine, and all credit goes to the artist

May ??, 2011, ???

(Y/N)'s pov

Is that... Brian?

I saw his shadow standing over me, accompanied by 1 other person. I had to squint hard to see the other man, and he was flashing a light in my face. I moved my face away, earning a nod from him. He was new for me.

He had messy and choppy black hair. His face was paler, like he hadn't left his room in months. He had heavy bags under his eyes, and he wore the uniform of a doctor. He touched my chest multiple times, and asked me if I could feel anything. I felt the light taps and pressure, but I couldn't feel any pain.

He moved back, pushing everyone away. I tried standing up, but failed. I almost slammed back down, but before hitting the ground, Brian grabbed me. His hands were somewhat rough when he lifted me, and he wrapped my arm around his neck. He pulled me up, and that allowed me to walk, without all the weight being on me.

His hand went around my waist, and we began to walk slowly to the mansion. it had been so long since I had an actual body, that I have almost forgotten how to work it. My legs wobbled and shook with every step, and I found myself leaning on Brian. Despite not being used to the sudden change in bodies, I tried my best to not let myself be dragged by Brian, even if I wanted to. The man in the doctor's uniform directed Brian to downstairs, where he told everyone else to move on, and that there was no need to worry.

Brian held me tightly, as I held on the railing. I don't recall ever being this close to him, or to many people. He helped sit me down on a chair in the hall, and waited patiently for the other man. I didn't like the quiet between us, so I went ahead and broke that silence. "Thank you, for helping me back there." I said, making him jump a little. I guess he got accustom to the silence.

He looked at me, and nodded his head, giving a small laugh. "It wasn't that big of a deal.." He said, giving a small laugh. I couldn't help but smile at him. I realized that he had a nice laugh, like melting honey. The man came down to us, forcing Brian to dial down his laughter to a stop.

The doctor clasped his hands together, looking at me. He didn't say much, but looked directly at my chest. I looked down, to see the giant hole in my shirt and blood surrounding it. I gave a small 'Oh' and began to take it off, allowing him a clearer view. Brian turned away for a second, but turned back to face me and the Doctor, when the Doctor spoke again.

His voices was slightly raspy, like he hadn't used it often. "Okay then. lets see what we are dealing with." The man said, helping me with my shirt. "Brian, do me a favor and stay with (Y/N), I will be right back." he said, leaving into one of the rooms. So there I was, bleeding from my chest, shirtless, covered in dirt, when I started to feel something strange. It was emerging from my chest, but it didn't cause pain.

I hunched over, covering it. Brian looked at my sudden movement, rushing to see what was wrong. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head slightly, feeling my hand fill with something. I pulled it away from me, causing both of us to look at my hands.

It looked like a black jello that filled my hand. Parts of it dripped from my chest on to the ground. I pulled away from it in disgust, hating the feeling of it's jello body trying to slither through my fingers, letting it hit the ground. Brian moved away from the slime, and pulled me to himself. We watched the jello reform and shape itself into a small ball, and trying to dragging itself away.