twenty-one | smut

twenty-one

_____ 🌿 _____

Jungkook had never had sex before, so it was safe to say that when Taehyung shoved him back onto the mattress, he was nervous.

He couldn't take his eyes off Taehyung's body as the older slipped his shirt off, discarding it somewhere on the floor. He didn't have rock hard abs like those guys from those action movies he watched as a kid, but six years in the aftermath had left him nicely toned and muscular. Jungkook wanted to reach out and touch him - and for a split second he did - his fingers lightly running up his torso, but he jerked his hand back at the last second. Taehyung chuckled as he crawled between his legs. He took Jungkook's hand in his and brought it up, letting his palm rest flat on his stomach. "You can touch baby, I'm all yours," he whispered.

So Jungkook did, hooking his legs around Taehyung's waist and drawing him in for a kiss, arms locking around his neck. Taehyung's lips were warm and tender against his, finding the perfect balance between rough and passionate. He moved his hips against the younger's slowly - cautiously - as if he was testing the waters. He relished in the moans that spilled from the younger. Every soft breath, every gaspe and whimper that escaped him was music to his ears.

They continued like that for some time, finding a steady rhythm, and when Taehyung felt that Jungkook was comfortable enough, he moved onto kissing down the side of his neck, his fingers toying with the hem of his shirt. Taehyung could feel the younger's stomach tensing under his touch. He delicately kissed down his stomach, leaving open mouth kisses against his skin, and when he reached the hem of his sweats, Jungkook could help but place a hand on his shoulder.

"Shh baby, I got you, just breathe," he whispered. He glanced up at him. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Jungkook practically whimpered in response. He couldn't hear Taehyung mutter, "fuck that's hot," under his breath. The older returned to kissing his boyfriend's stomach, and Jungkook let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in.

"Taehyung," he sighed quietly, making Taehyung's skin shiver. He loved the way he said his name. He lightly placed his hand against Jungkook's length through the fabric of his sweats and applied slight pressure. Jungkook let out a choked gasp, fingers gripping slightly at the sheets. "Oh god,"

"Feel good?" Taehyung questioned, repeating the action in hope of getting the same reaction.

"Y-Yes," Jungkook whimpered, writhing under his touch.

"Can you lift your hips for me pretty boy?"

Jungkook's cheeks heated up as he did so, and Taehyung's fingers slipped expertly beneath the waistband of his sweats, and slipped them down his legs, throwing them somewhere across the room. He was exposed from the waist down, but Taehyung was quick to help him remove his shirt, throwing that somewhere too.

Jungkook didn't know why he felt so embarrassed - he'd seen Taehyung naked plenty of times and vice versa - but he felt vulnerable, lying there in front of him, legs spread with Taehyung nestled between them. His fingers trailed up and down his torso, making him harder by the second. Jungkook gasped again, his face becoming even more red. It didn't help when Taehyung changed positions and took him in his mouth. Jungkook whined loudly, having never felt anything like this before. He let a half moan, half strangled gasp. His fingers found their way hazardly into Taehyung's hair, tugging a little too harshly on his roots to the point that Jungkook figured he had to be hurting him. He was surprised - and very much aroused - when Taehyung moaned in response, and took him further into his mouth. Jungkook's stomach tensed again as he tossed his head back against the pillows. He squirmed under Taehyung's touch as if he was trying to run away from the pleasure. He didn't want to run away, but he didn't understand the sensation that was pooling in his stomach, and therefore had the urge to stop him.