twelve

twelve

_____ 🌿 _____

"Love you gotta get up, you can't stay in bed all day,"

Jungkook rolled over with a heavy sigh and pulled the blanket up over his head. Today was just one of those days.

He's wasting daylight - Taehyung's already been up for hours, but it's just so cold out, and the bed was warm. He's also slightly angry that Taehyung had gotten up before him, again. He wants to wake up next to him, not after. Taehyung can tell he's a little salty about that, so he stripped himself of his winter wear, already freeing because the trailer is too cold at this point. He'll be happier once they've finally moved into the bunker. He crawled onto the mattress behind him, and slipped under the covers, wrapping his arms around Jungkook who whined in protest.

"You're cold," he mumbled, pouting as he glanced over his shoulder at Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes with a soft smile. "Don't roll your eyes at me," he huffed, rolling back over.

"I'm only teasing Love," Taehyung replied, kissing the back of his neck. "You wanna tell me why you're so upset this morning?"

Jungkook is stubborn at first. He doesn't want to tell him. He's mad at him - as mad as he could possibly get with him, which isn't saying much considering he could never actually be mad, but still...It takes the older a couple seconds of pleading, and soft kisses to his shoulder for him to finally get Jungkook to talk.

"You weren't here," he finally grumbled out, rolling over so that he was facing him. "You're never here anymore, and I know you're just trying to help with my stress by doing all the work for the apartment, but just once I want to wake up with you here, next to me," he stressed. "I don't like waking up alone,"

Taehyung glanced away from Jungkook, feeling guilty that he's the reason Jungkook won't get out of bed. Jungkook was right - he was trying to help, but it was all or nothing, if Jungkook was still upset at the end of the day.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh, and pressed his face against Taehyung's shoulder. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I know I'm being difficult, I-"

"No it's my fault, I know how much you hate being alone, and I've been focusing too much on other things when really I should be making sure you're okay," Taehyung responded, bringing one hand up to rest against his cheek. Jungkook shivered lightly. Taehyung's hands were cold. Jungkook peered up at him with tired eyes, pursing his lips.

"It's alright, Tae, I know you're just-"

Taehyung doesn't know what's compelling him to do it, maybe it's the fact that he feels guilty about upsetting him or because he really wants to, but he's leaning forward and kissing Jungkook softly, cutting him off mid sentence. It's a short kiss, and he's pulling away almost too quickly. His cheeks are red, and he's avoiding Jungkook's gaze. "Don't tell me it's alright, when it's not I-"

But Jungkook doesn't even care anymore. He's dragging him back in by his shirt for a kiss. It's more cautious than Taehyung's, like he's testing the waters, but it's because Jungkook's never kissed anyone in his life, and he's really waiting for Taehyung to take the lead and set the pace. However, Taehyung is acting oblivious, because he's trying to continue his thought and apologize, but Jungkook is over it. He's not mad anymore (not that he ever was in the first place), and he's giving Taehyung a 'seriously' kind of look.

"Taehyung, just shut up and kiss me," he finally rasped, his voice still laced with sleep, and it's enough to get him to finally shut up and press his lips to his once again. He's kissing him with need now, but still finding the right mix between needy and apologetic.

Kissing Taehyung felt good. It felt right. Jungkook liked how soft his lips were against own, and how sweet the older tasted. He likes the way their lips molded together perfectly, like they were meant to be together.

When he finally pulls away to catch his breath, Jungkook is ducking his head back into his shoulder, hiding his blushing face. Taehyung is chuckling softly in response as he carded his fingers through his hair. "Fuck you're so adorable," he murmured breathlessly into his hair.

"Shut up," Jungkook whined.

He kissed the top of his head. "Do you feel better now?" Taehyung questioned and Jungkook nodded, not quite looking at him yet. "Thank god," he whispered.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook's voice is muffled by his shirt.

"Yes Love?"

"Um..." he's lifting his head, red in the face. "Was...um..I-"

Taehyung kissed him again, smiling into the kiss. "Yeah, you were," he whispered.

Jungkook turned even redder, but he's thankful to know that he's not a terrible kisser. He goes back to kissing Taehyung, slightly thankful that he didn't get out of bed today.

_____ 🌿 _____

it's short but cute