twenty-two

twenty-two

_____ 🌿 _____

diary entry #2865
Taehyung finally explained...sex....terms to me. God it was so embarrassing, and I couldn't stop turning red the whole time.

diary entry #2869
The weather is getting warmer; the sun is out more and the snow is finally melting a bit (but Taehyung and I both know it'll be back). I can't believe it's been ten years since the end of the world - eleven technically now. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. I can't wait when we can spend more time above ground and out in the sun.

diary entry #2873
and the snow has made a return. so much for sunshine

diary entry #2875
Taehyung keeps cheating at monopoly, and then gets mad when I won't give a kiss
-that's because I want attention and you won't give it to me
-stop cheating then!

diary entry #2883
Taehyung and I talked about whether or not we're gonna stay in the bunker during the spring and summer months. It makes sense for us to stay, if we have everything we need here. Maybe we spend a couple days at the trailer park and then come back. It's not set in store though. I like the park and so does Taehyung. So maybe we'll go back there. I mean, we lived there for so long. Change is scary, especially in these times. But I'm excited for the spring. To be able to go on walks and swim in the lake. To feel the sun on my skin. Taehyung's excited for bonfires under the starry night sky. I'm excited to curl up next to him to watch the sunset over the lakes. Maybe we will go back, and only return to the bunker when we need to.

_____ 🌿 _____

i've been experiencing technical difficulties with my internet but i think i'll be fine now. my goal is to double update today, because i've pretty much finished writing this book; i'm just doing all the nitty gritty editing part that isn't so fun.

also, i keep thinking back to my earlier fanfics, and man they're so cringy...what was a thinking, lol