twenty

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

Julie shuffles away from the boys and then widens her eyes. Her hand goes slowly in Alex's direction and when it doesn't pass through like normal, we all gasp.

"Am I the only one or do you guys also feel like ten times stronger?" Luke stutters a bit looking between his two band mates.

"I feel it too." Reggie quickly shrieks excitedly.

"The stamp! It's gone!" Alex practically shouts looking at his wrist in shock.

"What the hell is going on?" Flynn interrupts the whole confusion and shock that we were all experiencing.

"We don't know." I mumble lost in thought to try and find an explanation.

Luke's hand hesitantly grabs mine and interlocks our fingers. I look up and he is already looking down at me. I shuffle closer to him and let my head rest against his chest. So much for not pursuing him and letting him and Julie be happy. What am I doing? I can't be that bitch!
I let go of his hand and walk towards the rest of the boys and Julie who were trying to figure out what just happened.

"It was right after me and Lei said we loved you guys." Julie comes to a realization. "But are you alive? Do you have a heartbeat or something?" Julie questions them abruptly.

"We have a heartbeat now!" Reggie shouts happily. He continuously puts his hand to his throat to feel his pulse.

"Luke has always had his heartbeat. I remember listening to it one time." I intervene. All eyes were on me now and my cheeks flushed red with realization that I just admitted that me and Luke were that close to each other.

"You did? But I remember one time all three of us were trying to feel each other's heartbeat and we didn't have one." Luke explains and the mystery just grows bigger.

"This doesn't make any sense." Julie sighs and slumps down on the couch.

A loud knock on the garage door is heard and we all look at each other unsure of what to do. I scurry the guys to a more hidden area and send Julie to see who was there.

"Mister Wilson." Julie's voice is heard from where we were hiding in the top part of the studio.

"Where are they?" He immediately asks and I could tell that he had entered the studio.

"Aren't you Carrie's dad?" I heard Flynn's attempt at distracting him.

I look to the side and see all the boys with frowns on their faces. Why are they mad?

"We should go and confront him now, he can see us!" Alex says getting up but I immediately push him back down.

"What is going on?" I whisper-yell at them.

"He is the band member who stole our songs." Luke answers while shooting daggers at the adult with his gaze.

"You were in a band with Trevor Wilson?" I gush quietly, looking at them with wide eyes.

"His name was Bobby at the time but yeah." Reggie mumbles and shifts his position hitting his head somewhere which caused a loud noise.

I gasp and try to look downstairs seeing that everybody was looking up here. I get out of my hiding spot giving them a sign to keep quiet.

"I'm sorry for the scare, I was going through some of Julie's stuff upstairs." I try to play it with a fake smile as soon as I get downstairs. "You look familiar." I add to see if I could keep the conversation long enough that he would grow tired.

"He knows." Julie simply says looking defeated.

"He saw and heard Reggie when he hit his head." Flynn explains.

I look up as if to tell the boys that they could come out of hiding. One by one they came downstairs and stood directly in front of Mr. Wilson who looked like he was about to shit his pants.

"Well, look at the song stealer." Luke scolds looking at him with disdain.

"You really are here." Trevor or Bobby or whatever his name was gasps loudly. The boys continue to look at him very angrily and a weird silence filled the room.

"Where is our apology?" Alex sassed, looking at him.

"You're still teenagers." Bobby comments as if he was in a trance, completely dumbfounded by the boys presence.

"We were stuck in limbo for 25 years and didn't age a day." Reggie explains, out of the three boys if there was one that would give in and accept the apology, it was Reggie.

"So you really died.." Bobby mumbles like he just came to a realization.

"We are still waiting for our apology." Luke speaks angrily.

"I'm sorry, ok?" Bobby surrenders, throwing his hands in the air. "I just wanted to make a name for myself, follow my dreams. You have to understand that." He continues getting closer to his former band.

"You could've at least mentioned our names." Alex speaks up disappointed.

"I was childish and wanted everything for myself. I wanted people to think it was my music." Bobby tries to get the boys to understand.

"Maybe we should leave them alone for a minute." I whisper to the girls and they all follow me outside.

We seat in the steps of the stairs. It was probably one in the morning and, with such an eventful day, we were all completely drained.

"What do you think this means? Them being alive or whatever.." Flynn questions the both of us.

"I have no idea. Will they be able to stay here forever, visible and well?" I wonder out loud. All three of us sigh with all the questions that filled our heads.

"I don't think I will be able to go to school tomorrow." Julie complains resting her head against the wall.

"Same." Flynn agrees mimicking her actions.

"What do you think they are talking about in there?" I ask letting my curiosity take over.

"I hope they work it out. You shouldn't hold onto grudges when you don't know how long you have left." Julie replies, her voice a bit sleepy.

Suddenly, we hear the door opening and Bobby leaves the place with a sad smile. He waved at the boys who were hugging each other, it was a nice moment to see. It was the goodbye they never had a chance to say when they were a band.

"What happened?" Julie asks when we get closer to them.

"He said he was sorry and that he was going to pay us tribute and admit everything. We forgave him." Alex smiles. They seemed lighter, like it was one less burden on their shoulders.

"I'm happy for you." I say. "But I really have to go to sleep." I admit and we laugh, parting ways for the night.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN Ok... maybe it will have more than just 5/6 chapters, I'm still figuring it out but I think you will like what I have planned out.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I will try to finish the book as soon as possible. (: