eight

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

LUKE PATTERSON

I watch as Alex and Lorelei leave the studio. What does he want with her? I hope this isn't about me sleeping over at her house.

"What was that about?" I ask Reggie who simply shrugs and continues to play around with his bass. I start heading to the door to follow them and hear their conversation.

"Don't even think about it." Reggie warns me. "You know how Alex gets if we invade his privacy." I sigh and throw myself in the couch. Why was I overthinking about this. It was probably just him trying to get insight on the new technology. Yeah, that must be it.

Who am I kidding? Of course it's not that!

"Why would he need to talk to her? Privately." I interrupt Reggie's bass solo again after some long minutes of silence. He rolls his eyes at me, annoyed that I was distracting him from his love, the bass.

"I don't know, maybe about your feelings for her." He answers uninterested. I jump from the couch, shocked by Reggie's straightforward reply.

"I don't-" I try to deny but get interrupted by Alex's arrival.

"Don't even try." Alex intervenes. After that we spend a few seconds of me trying to reject his theory and him just interrupting me without even allowing me to say a word.

"Hey guys!" Julie smiles as she enters through the open garage door. "Me and my family are all going out the whole day, so you have the house for yourselves." She shared.

"Sweet." Reggie celebrates, earning a death glare from the not so intimidating girl.

"Don not touch anything or enter any of the bedrooms." She threatens and leaves us without letting us respond.

"I'm so scared!" I yell out, taunting her. I laugh to myself and once again I throw myself to the couch. "What?" I demand confused by both of my band mates' gaze on me.

"Back to the original topic." Alex starts and I sigh, not wanting to talk about it.

"No." I interrupt and walk away from the both of them.

"You're playing them both." Alex scolds me while he follows me all the way to Julie's piano with Reggie following close behind.

"That is not true." I retaliate. I just hang out with the both of them, it's not a big deal.

"You're always sharing this lovey-dovey look with Julie whenever you play." Reggie points out and I shift uncomfortable. So what if I find her cute?

"I do that with everybody I sing with." I contradict and start preparing to demonstrate with Reggie. "Look." I say and grab the microphone.

"What are y-" Reggie starts but I interrupt him.

"I believe, I believe" I sing and start approaching Reggie trying to imitate as best as I can the look. "that we're just one dream" I continue and put the microphone as if we were sharing it. "Away from who we're meant to be" I sing with a lower tone, looking directly into Reggie's eyes as if he was actually Julie. "'Cause we're standing on the edge of" I grab the back of his neck and lean in even further. "Great." I say and kiss my fingers putting them on Reggie's lips like a kiss.

"Wow. Chemistry." Alex sighs ironically. I back away and go back to my original place, near the guitar.

"Oh that was pretty hot." Reggie screeches nervously.

"Whatever." Alex shrugs Reggie's comment and looks back at me. "What about Lorelei?" He accuses me.

"Yeah, you guys ooze chemistry." Reggie comments and I nearly choke on my own saliva.

"You should never say ooze again." Alex eyes Reggie. "But yeah, I agree." He finishes, finally standing up from his drum set.

"I- uh-" I struggle to answer. I mean, it's true. I feel a strong connection with both of the girls. "I guess it's nice to feel a lifer's touch. It makes me feel some type of way. Alive or something." I rant, looking at my fingers.

"You know, we can also touch her." Alex taunts me. "But we definitely don't follow her around and try to be with her whenever we have a itty bit of free time." He looks at me teasingly.

"Can we just stop talking about this?" I try to divert the subject abruptly.

"Girls am I right?" Reggie jokes, laughing.

"Yeah." I agree with a giddy smile.

"No." Alex answers and starts to play the drums.

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

AN I JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M INCREDIBLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!!! I JUST STARTED COLLEGE AND IT HAS BEEN HARD ON ME SO I DONT HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME
It's a shorter chapter but I needed to somehow fit this iconic scene into the story. It was kind of hard to fit Lorelei into the dialogue without losing those memorable lines that literally made the show 100 times better but I think I did a pretty good job.
I'm happy to be  at your feedback and also leave me some of you guys' theories about what's going to happen next. (: