two

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"Y-you can see us?" The guitarist asked as the two girls in front of me look at me weirdly.

I look around waiting for someone else's reaction to the boys but nobody seemed to acknowledge their existence.

"What? Of course I can see you! What is happening?" I question frantically looking around. Was this some kind of prank?

"She can see us! How can she see us?" The drummer interjected looking between his two band mates.

"I don't know bro." The guitarist voiced. I notice that the gym was starting to be empty as everyone scurried to their classes.

"How can you see us?" The bassist addresses me, stepping in my direction but I stumble back to get away from him.

"Are you ok, Lorelei? It looks like you've seen a ghost." Cam jokes pushing my shoulder lightly.

"I-can't- you can't see them?" I stutter pointing at the boys in front of me.

"Who? Asha and Lia making out? Of course I can see them." He answers calmly, pointing at the girls in the far corner, right behind the guys. "Where have you been? They came out as a couple like a week ago." He answered and started walking without letting me answer. "I have to go to class. See you next period, biatch." He sang waving like a diva.

I bury my face in my hands and tell myself that I'm not going insane, there's a logical explanation for this, there always is.

"I think we broke her." One of them remarked.

"Shut up, Reggie." Another reprehends.

"I'm not crazy." I repeat to myself over and over again.

"Hey! I'm Alex." The blonde one introduces himself with a calming tone. "This is Reggie and Luke" he points at the others.

"I'm sorry for freaking you out." Reggie smiled apologetically.

"Hey Julie!" Alex calls out for the girl that was left alone by her friend who ran away. I saw them exchanging some weird gestures as if communicating without talking.

"Hey Lorelei, I know this is going to sound completely insane but they are ghosts." Julie explains and I feel myself becoming lightheaded. This isn't real. This can't be real.

"Are there cameras hidden? This is a sick joke." I stated distancing myself from the group.

"No, look." Julie speaks as she sticks her arm through Reggie's body.

"What the-" I say but get interrupted by Julie.

"Look at this article." She shoves her phone into my hands and I read the news article about the three dead members of this hot-shot band from 95.