twenty five

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"So... you think that it has something to do with your best friend at the time, who also had a crush on you?" I repeat what he had just told me.

"Yeah.. we fought the night before the concert and she left the studio crying because I rejected her so... it makes sense." He explained.

"Yeah, you're right." I agree. "Have you found her yet?"

"That's where me and Alex went last night." He replied. "We went to her old house and, luckily, she is still living there." He beamed.

"We're going to do this." I smile, happy for the boy.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He steps closer to me, brushing his nose against mine.

"And I'm going to miss you." My voice failed, coming in a simple whisper. I closed my eyes holding back the tears.

His lips barely touched mine before we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

"Nick?" I inquire confused by the boys presence.

"Hello mates. It is so nice to see you." He spoke in an exaggerated happy tone.

Me and Luke shared a worried look before deciding on inviting him to Julie's garage. We still had to resolve this problem as well.

"Guys?" I called out as soon as I opened the door.

"Alex just finished writing his letter." Julie informs and I follow the voice noticing them sitting by the piano.

"Nick is here." I inform stepping aside to give them a better vision of him.

Julie looked at me wearily and I just looked at her back with wide eyes. I don't know what we were trying to say but we were communicating telepathically.

"We have to find a way to interrogate him." I whisper to Luke while Nick was entertained bothering Alex and Julie.

"I'll be right back." He informs me and kisses the top of my head.

He came back with a bunch of tape and rope. He places a chair in the middle of the room and I widen my eyes once I figure out what he was planning on doing.
He grabbed Nick, locking his arms behind his back and drags him to the chair. After a few seconds Alex wakes up from his trance and goes to help Luke secure Nick while the boy kicked and screamed, trying to get out of their grip.

"You are going to regret ever laying hands on me." Nick threatened once Luke and Alex secured him to the chair with a tight knot.

"Impulsive decision but I feel like that was our only option." Julie rationalizes, breathing deeply.