six

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*.

"Julie? Can we talk?" I hesitate. They had just finished the rehearsal and I was dead set on amending things with Julie and giving Luke an opportunity to explain himself.

She nodded and followed me outside, I knew the guys would most definitely try to eavesdrop on our conversation but at least I don't feel their stare on us.

"I feel like even after yesterday there's something that is bothering you." I started and pulled my sweater all the way to my fingers, a nervous tick. "I still feel like there's something that makes you hate me." I finally disclosed.

"I've been a bitch to you and I'm truly sorry for that. That's not who I am." She assured me. "What I told you yesterday is true but now I see it differently after our talk. You're not competition. You're someone I can share this with so that I'm not alone." She smiled.

"I'm glad you think that way now." I smile back. "So what makes you so bitter towards me? Because I still felt like you were mad at me today." I shuffle in my place nervously.

"There's 2 more things actually." She said abruptly. "My long time crush is literally in love with you and I guess I've always been jealous of you." She explained and I could see that she was a little embarrassed of her behavior.

"Girls should never tear each other down for boys." I advise like she was my little sister. "And who's your crush?" I ask.

"Nick, the blonde sophomore." She tries to explain but I just shake my head telling her I had no clue who he is. "Now that makes me feel a little better. You don't even know who he is." She chuckles.

"What was the second thing?" I interrupt.

"I kind of feel like Im developing feelings for Luke." She answers more like a question. "But I see the way you also look at him and I- I got jealous again." She huffs, covering her face with her hands to hide her embarrassment.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I retaliate quickly. We hear the car horn and her father's voice.

"It's my turn to give you advice. Don't hide from your feelings." She winked. "I have to go." She coughed after a few seconds of awkward silence and ran past me to her father.

I didn't want to go back inside the garage so that I didn't need to face the boys in case they heard the whole thing so I drove back to my house and focused on getting ready for their concert.