Disclaimer

The sequel of "The More You Hate, The More You Love"

Made this early because I am finished with my works.

Sequel to "The More You Hate, The More You Love" A year has passed, the events of Mission: Neo has passed, and Viktor ceased to exist. As punishment for causing M.A.T.A.'s existence to be compromised to the public, Ali chose to comply and surrendered I.R.I.S. over to Agent Dayang and Agent Ganz. He wanted to prove that I.R.I.S. wasn't the one that made him great, he wanted to prove that he can be a super agent even with the absence of his well-mastered gadget. His trusty yo-yo was no longer repaired when it was smashed by Niki, yet he chose to use his mother's old weaponry, a spintop trompo which he soon mastered in usage. Using this new weapon of his made him less saddened about his mother's passing, but he was proud to let Pinggiran be developed in the name of his late mother. Ali continued on his days in attending highschool while trying to woo Alicia, but the female wasn't used to nor she was knowledgeable about this whole 'dating' scenario. So, they assumed back to their normal agendas, Alicia, not even minding how hard Ali was trying to woo her in various ways. But she never appreciated his hard work.An accident following the heartbreaking remorse which Alicia lashed out over Ali, caused Ali to once again, sacrifice for the female. What will happen when the boy who used to woo and make her so happy, suddenly turned away from her? Sometimes, we will only realize that something's missing until they are gone, it is then when they realize that something, is not complete.Will Alicia take the strive in order to repay all the hardships Ali did just to make her happy? Will she try in her own efforts to prevent this one-sided love...?Disclaimer!! Cover editted by me using Canva, photos belong to the internet so kudos to their rightful owners :pEjen Ali franchise belongs to Wau Animations Malaysia. Content inspired by Ejen Ali The Movie (2019)Story belongs to me.

<<---------- MAIN CHARACTERS :

Ali Bin Ghazali

-about : Ali bin Ghazali is the main character in . He is a 15 year old boy who at first had a normal life but was then accidentally recruited into M.A.T.A., a secret agency that protects the fictional Malaysian city of from danger.

-appearance : Ali has fair skin, black eyes and black hair. His hair is a little shaggy on the right. As an agent, his hair is spiked up to the left, initially styled by Uncle Bakar to complete Ali's secret agent identity. Ali is also short for his age, him being just 130 cm tall. Both General Rama and Alicia have pointed out Ali's weak physique, which is especially evident during his agent training.

SCHOOL UNIFORM: Just like any other school uniform in Malaysia, Ali wears a white, short-sleeved shirt, white shoes and blue pants. He also wears a red tie with a futuristic pattern.

AGENT UNIFORM: As an agent, he wears a pair of special glasses called I.R.I.S. (Infinity Retinal Intelligence System) which he had accidentally activated and can now only be used by him. He also wears a red agent suit with a black and blue pattern and a tiny yellow square. It also has black sleeves and comes with red and grey gloves. Ali's suit, courtesy of Jenny, is equipped with a communicator, body sensors and homing technology, so that M.A.T.A. is able to track him wherever he is and monitor his well-being through his suit. Ali also sports his red Aero Boots.

- age : 15

- personality : Ali is known to be clumsy and prone to being punished, and possesses an intense loathing towards Alicia. Despite his laziness and undisciplined attitude throughout the series, Ali makes up for it with determination and bravery. At the end of the first season, however, he has made efforts to arrive early for school and to improve in his studies. However, his impulsiveness often leads to failed missions, and he doesn't do well in following instructions. Whenever there are those in trouble, Ali doesn't think twice about rushing in to help, a trait that he inherited from his mother. He doesn't seem to be very popular in school, having less-than-average grades and few friends, including . Like any other 15-year-old, Ali craves popularity, as seen in Mission Sensation, when he uses his agent identity to gain fame as Cyberaya's superhero, dubbed as 'Cyberwira'.