Chapter 1

Ali's P.O.V.

"Hiya!" I exclaimed and whiplashed the spintops together, making them clash against each other and rapidly bounce onto droid to droid, smashing them in the process. It has been two hours since I've been doing this, attacking as much droids as I can, as fast as I can. But this time, I'm training without Alicia by my side. I need to get used to dealing with situations easily especially when no one has my back, like Agent Rizwan. Although its tiring, I continued to run, using mg aero shoes to dash from one area to another while dodging these lazerbeams. I held onto the titanium string tight and lashed the spintops to crash into droids that are hot in pursuit. It didn't take long before the humanoid droids to step into the arena and join in the battle. I may not have my yoyo to shield me from attacks but my speed and reflexes improved to the point that I don't need a shield.

"98..." I breathed in and made a dashed for it, the training session ends when I bust at least a hundred of these droids, two more to go. I then stood firm on my feet and threw out six spintops with a slick move and whipped them hard while they're still in the air as they shoot from all corners, bouncing from walls and bashing onto droids and humanoids as they bounce from droid to droid. I smiled and wiped the sweat off my forehead when the simulation zone slowly faded back into the original training arena zone which I seen when I entered. These rooms are flexible that can change the environment which accelerates our training better.

I gave out a sigh of exhaustion before leaving the simulation arena, of course, my spintops recalled back to me since I added a magnetic upgrade, best I don't lose any one of them... since mom made them...

I glanced onto my watch-shoot! Agent Geetha told me to meet her in the afternoon, and I'm already a few minutes late!

I hastily used my aero shoes to boost me with every step down the halls and a few flights of stairs. Quickly as I could, I rushed off to get to her office. Just why does her office have to be far from the Tekno Training halls?!

"A-Agent Geetha!" I gasped for breath as I had my hand on the sliding door's frame which automatically opened upon detecting my identity. My other hand was resting by my knees which was slightly bent as I panted heavily from my running, plus my recent training. I need to remind myself to rest every now and then, or I might end up as something worse than being incapable of going onto missions.

"What happened to you?" I saw Agent Geetha question me as she immediately went to my side and held my arm, supporting me as I steadily went inside her office. Man, I've never trained this hard and this long before. I refuse to believe that Alicia can train up to 5 hours straight without a second of rest!

"Training... I need to train harder if I want to improve myself..." I sighed out, stretching my sore limbs from being exhausted for quite sometime now. I sat down on a hovering seat which she pulled out for me to rest on, I simply rotated my arms to ease the soreness on my shoulders from training.

"I'm happy to hear that, but never forget that resting is more important. What's the use of talent and strength when the person has no energy to execute them?" she smiled and sat on another hover seat right in front of mine, parallel to mine to be exact. But then again, I can't disagree on what she implied, rest is indeed a must but if I want to be as good as Alicia then I should probably work on my stamina and endurance.

"I understand, but Agent Geetha, what is it that you want to talk to me about?" I asked, that's the main point of why I'm here after all. Although I'm a little late than I should be, I really need to also work on my time management. Gah! Ghazali! You have so much that you need to work on! And this isn't even math nor science!