Chapter 26

"So, this is Sunway?" the young tekno commented as the group of his had entered the area through the gigantic open doors of the mall. People were around, bustling and about on their own agendas. Vendors selling what trinket they could to earn a living.

"Yeah, we can do whatever you want here. The General gave us quite the pocket money to be honest." Khai mentioned as he checked his wallet, which had the 'pocket money' given by the General himself. The guy may be scary but he's one generous fellow.

"Before that, I have my terms and conditions. Ali, you can't be away for more than 10 feet away from me. As for the rest, you can do anything you want as long as it is not detrimental to your condition." Alicia spoke before taking the lead, entering the gigantic place.

They were wearing their casual attire, with Alicia wearing her yellow shirt and black leggings partnered with her green headband. Khai wore a simple red shirt and jeans, while Moon wore a monochrome themed dress alongside a white scarf that once again hid her neck. Her hairstyle didn't change. As for Ali, he just wore a simple shirt he randomly found in his closet, complete with some jeans and his usual shoes.

For one, he didn't mind the woman's conditions. If she were to set such conditions then she'll be the one to adjust.

"I don't want to ruin the whole 'tour' thing but can we get something to eat? I'm hungry!" Moon whined, whereas Khai simply placed a hand over the woman's head in a slight petting motion.

"Yeah, sure. I'm famished myself." He added before going in to follow Alicia.

The young tekno agent could only roll his eyes and follow. Like, seriously. Khai and Moon are like two peas in a pod now. Always found to be together just wherever they go. Ali on the other hand, never really saw them separate. It was always one of them just nearby or directly with one another.

It was almost as if they are infatuated with each other...

A light grin almost made its way to become visible on his expression. Oh, he's so going to find out if his speculations are correct.

*~*~

The group stopped by a restaurant of their choice, taking a seat in the cushioned areas near the window. The dimly lit light bulb hanging overhead as warm music engulfed the area from silence. There were other customers in the area. Some are with their families, some with colleagues, and some are just stopping by for take-out.

Khai and Moon sat next to each other, while Ali and Alicia sat next to each other on the other side. They were all given menus, and all of them had decided upon what dish catches their attention and taste.

Well, it could've gone better if it weren't for the kid's menu instance yet again.

It was somehow giving Ali a sense of déjà vu, as if this has happened before. He doesn't know, nor does he remember. But he can keep himself convinced that this was not the first time that he was accidentally seen as a kid due to his height. He has to admit, being a tad bit smaller isn't appealing at all.

"Ali, are you alright?" Khai questioned, seeing how silent the young tekno seemed to be. "Don't mind them, you know? It's normal for some boys to lack in height-"