Chapter 34

Agent Rizwan, alongside a few others rushed along the following night. The previous night was too vast and late that they need all the rest they could get before jumping down to the bottom of the pit of their plan.

It took Agent Rizwan a huge sum of determination to use the universal tracking system that M.A.T.A. implemented, where the system is only to be used if things get dire. The universal tracking includes, the tracking device found and planted under the forearm skin. It was injected long ago, when an agent wears his M.A.T.A. uniform for the first time, injected at the forearm area where the tracking device is kept under the forearm skin. It shouldn't be used unless it is extremely necessary, as these tracking devices are planted without their consent. Of course, only senior agents such as the mentors, Generals and higher-ups are aware.

Agent Rizwan is aware of that; he is one of the very few that are authorized to use the tracking system when needed. The access only given to him by Agent Dayang and Agent Ganz, considering that he is trustworthy, despite the events that once unfold a few years ago.

The young agents are not aware that such devices are planted onto them in the first place, which is why M.A.T.A. should only use it when extremely necessary. Right now, Ali and Alicia are in Vikram's grasp, there's nothing more necessary than to ensure the safety of both agents.

It's only a matter of time before Ali becomes aware, the downside of the tracking device is that a faint, blinking light can distinguish the exact location of the tracker, easy to be noticed under the skin. Much less, the skin of the youth is still sensitive and thin, light can pass through.

Agent Rizwan, alongside his team consisting of Agent Karya, Agent Leon, Agent Geetha and Agent Bakar formed under his supervision, headed to the elevator leading up to the main city of Cyberaya. He had activated Ali's tracking coordinates, and it gave them a brief idea that Ali is no longer on the lands of Cyberaya. He is actually on a sea-transport vessel, a boat? A yacht? No one knows, but definitely, the transport was a few meters away from the harbor, easy to chase by the use of M.A.T.A.'s sea-transports, which consisted of speedboats. Going into Vikram's territory, their transport may be detected halfway through the journey, but none of those is a concern for the agents. Back-up will actively surround the perimeter, in any case that additional agents are needed. Having too many agents on board may be detrimental to their chances of getting both Ali and Alicia out of the area safely, thus, the rest remains on standby.

They were less than halfway over to where the transport was, it turned out to be a private yacht owned by another politician, the area surrounded by a jamming signal that prevents any forms of communication to occur between those on land, and those onboard the yacht. Agent Rizwan keenly kept his eye on the radar which displayed Ali's current coordinates, only for the blinking red dot to cease from existence soon after. He expected it, the disappearance of the tracker in the radar could only mean that Ali, or Vikram found out. Whether they used a jammer to block the signal, or they decided to extract the tracker from under Ali's skin is a question that will take quite a while before the matter is answered accordingly.

That is, if Ali decides to cooperate with M.A.T.A.

The yacht is in view, the night sky was hiding the light-less yacht in the dead of the sea. The moon reflecting ripples of light down the insignificant waves, as waves ejected from their speedboats could be the only disturbance to be seen.