Chapter 32

"Vikram Chandra, I should've known." The neuro agent's voice rang the area, gripping her blastique in hand.

Vikram narrowed his eyes, glancing from the woman's frame before looking over to Ali. "You said you weren't followed." He spoke, disappointment in his voice.

The young tekno's eyes were filled with worry and alarm, glancing from the woman, then to Vikram in a quick manner. "I did! I just didn't know she'd look for me!" he defended himself, standing between Alicia and Vikram with his hands up in defense. Vikram's men were preparing to launch attack, staying in the shadows while some had aimed their guns over at the woman.

"Ali, stay away from him. He's not a good person." Alicia beckoned for Ali to approach her by tilting her head. Her blastique in hand, three steel bullets were situated on the holographic green neon string of the slingshot material, ready to launch.

"No, Alicia, you stay back. After everything I've heard, you still expect me to come with you?" Ali asked, he knew that the neuro agent has been listening on them, waiting for the right moment to jump into action. It could be possible that she didn't want him to know such details in the first place, it could be possible that she's trying to manipulate him in the name of M.A.T.A. for the last time.

But no, not anymore.

"Don't make me use force against you." Alicia threatened, pulling the string of her blastique back threateningly. She was aiming right at Vikram, not on Ali, she wouldn't dare harm the young tekno any further, as he was merely but a pawn, manipulated to do the evil man's bidding.